"Well that was a tad dramatic." Harry says as I watch him straighten out his suit jacket. "I can't believe you just.." I can't even find the words to express how upset and angry I am.

"I didn't do anything, love." He states with a shrug. "Y-you," I start stuttering out of pure rage, but I decide to be confondent in my choice of words. "You're a fucking douche bag!" I yell loudly.

"Anyways, I'm assuming you need a new drinking buddy? I could really go for a drink-"

He seems so relaxed as he sits on the edge of my desk and plays with the cuff of his blazer and his smooth words are dulling the raging fire in me and I let out a breath.

His face is bright red, his left cheek already looking like it my bruise. I wish Niall was here so I could applaud him in his handy work.

This doesn't seem to faze Harry at all though, he acts like it never even happened.

"I-you cant. No." My words come out fast and choppy and I really just want to face palm right now. "Why can't I Charolette?" His words are so confident and calm.

"Because you're ruining my life and I don't even know you! You're a hookup Harry, a casual screw in the bathroom type of thing." I say and it's even unconvincing to my ears and I nervously bite the inside of my cheek.

"Never said I wanted anything more? It's a Friday night and you'd rather go home and sulk rather than hanging out with your fuck buddy?" He asks with a small laugh when he says fuck buddy.

"You can stay for one drink. Only one, I make a mean margarita I must say, and I'm not going to screw you if that's what you're thinking." I tell him and he gives me a slight smile and I roll my eyes.

"I mainly only said yes because my car keys are in Niall's pocket and I have to much pride to call him." I tell Harry and he laughs with a roll of his eyes as he stands up straight.

"I suppose we should get going then." He says and I nod as I open my office door. "By the way, you're a real dickwad for coming in my office." I tell him as I make sure the door is locked.

"Watch your mouth, it's not very cute when a girl cusses." He tells me as he pushed the elevator button.

"Well you seem to love it when we are rolling around in the sheets." I remark with a loud huff as the elevator doors closed. "I suppose a sink counter." I continue with a short laugh.

"Not very lady like for you to bring up sex." Harry say as he crosses his arms behind his back and stares straight ahead, but I can see his little smirk in the reflection on the doors.

"God, are you stuck in the 1920's? Newsflash, women can run a business, women  can talk about anything they like, and women can do whatever they Please." I snap bitterly and my tone shows that I'm not playing games anymore.

"Calm down love, only joking. I appreciate women more then you can even imagine." He winks at me through the reflection and the elevator dings and the doors thankful open, relieving me from that horrible conversation.

"You're already making me regret my decision of.... of hanging out with you." I say and Harry chuckles softly as we walk quickly through the lobby and the door man gives me an odd look, but looks away when I narrow my eyes.

"Over here, love. Daddy brought the Lambo." Harry says and holds out his arm and I reluctantly link arms with him. "Don't call yourself daddy... it's uncomfortable." I tell him and cringe up at him.

That's until I look straight ahead and see the red car. My heart starts thumping, fuck it's hot.

"Coming darling?" Harry asks with a smirk and I don't even realize how much I had slowed down until Harry gives my arm a rough tug.