Glen Lantz (1)

"Glen I'm telling you, it was more than a nightmare" you said stressed. "I think this whole thing with Nancy and Tina is getting you worked up" he said. "Glen, dont you think its weird that Nancy and Tina both dreamed about the same creep and died the next morning?" "Look y/n we know that rod killed tina and Probabuly killed Nancy too" there were a couple of minutes of silence "oh Glen I'm so sorry, I havent even asked how your doing after... what happened" he looks at his feet and kicks a stone away. 'he looks so adorable, I wish I could just reach out and kiss him' you think to yourself 'wait what am I thinking, his girlfriend was just murdered' he looked into your eyes and sighed "I'm ok, has anyone asked how you are doing? I mean they were your best friends" you sigh and look at the river " I guess I'm ok I mean of course I will miss them but, I just feel like there's something more here, after my dream last night about the guy with the fingernails-" "fingernails?" Questioned glen " ya he had these long sharp fingernails or a claw or something" you looked scared. Glen wrapped his arms around your shoulders and pulled you into a hug. "Y/n..." "Yes?" He sighed and said "I- i was planning on breaking up with Nancy the night she-" he couldn't finish the sentence. You looked up into his beautiful brown eyes and he looked in to your e/c eyes "why were you going to break up with her?" "Well I mean I love her, but as a friend. Early in the relationship she started flirting with this guy, and I starte to develop feelings for y-, I mean someone else, and the night before she, well um anyways I climbed up to her window to see if we could talk things through I saw the guy she had been flirting with kissing her neck, I ran home and decided that the next day I would break up with her but..." You see his eyes tearing up and you pull him into a tight hug "oh glen I'm so sorry" you say and meet eye contact with him again. He keeps glancing at your lips. He smashes his lips into yours, closing the distance between you and kisses you, biting your lip begging for entrance. You allow him and kiss him back aggressively. You pull apart for breath and he says "you dont know how long ive been wanting to do that" you giggle and look up, realizing its getting dark, "I should probabuly head home" you say sadly, knowing that you wouldnt be sleeping tonight . "let me walk you home" he says and smiles. You nod and he puts his arm around your shoulders and you wrap your arm around his waist and he walks you home.

A/n- Hope you guys enjoyed that! I will probabuly write a part two later. Comment your requests below or Instagram DM me @depphead1124 thanks for reading!