relationships

I still can remember my past all the days, all the pain everything happened to me, I remember everything like it was yesterday I really didn't know what to do back then I didn't know who I am and what is my personality like, I was just a little kid who didn't know what to do back then, I was asking in my eyes for help but no one helped me or to be more specific I didn't let anyone help me.

My name is Frank and I will tell you my story when I was young I used to be lonely and my classmates were bullying ‏ at me and they call me names to humiliate me and make fun of me, like stupid, fool, idiot, etc I didn't talk, play or hang out with anyone.

my father John was a heavy drinker and my mother Maria was lovely but she never stood next to me but she was upset about my father and she was thinking about leaving him and get divorced but she didn't leave him because of me and the other reason was she got married when she was young and she didn't finish her education.

When I was younger my father used to hit me with his belt, it was really painful my mom used to step Aside she was afraid if she pulled him away from me he will hit me more than before,for me as a Young boy my dad hit ‏ me and my mom stood aside and my schoolmates used to bully me I didn't know what is the real meaning of family, parents And Friends my relationship with my parents and friends was completely disaster.

(A tip)
The relationship is important to everyone it will give them hope in life, and moments worth to remember so I hope everyone will have a good moment to remember with the people they love

Hope you all will like my writing this is my first time 😍😍😍😍😍please wait till I am done writing my next chapter hope you read it
By: L.k