Proposel

*A few more months later*

(Shellington POV)

    It's been a little over a year since Dashi tried to break me and (Y/N) up. Life's been good and she never bothers us again. She is still looking for the right guy out there and, I'm sure he will love her with his whole heart.

I feel like taking things to the next step. By that I mean that I want to marry her. I left when (Y/N) isn't around and went to the nearest jewelry stores to find the perfect ring. I went to about a dozen stores and found nothing. I was giving up hope until I was in the next store.

     I found a beautiful ring. It has a silver band with a big diamond being surrounded by smaller diamonds. I knew that this is the best ring for a beautiful girl. I immediately bought it and started to arrange everything to pop the question.

*Two weeks later*

[(Y/N) POV]

     Peso had took me on a few trips to the reef a little far from the Octopod. I don't why he took me to help with injured creatures. I just handed him the medical supplies when he asked for them. It was getting boring after a few more times doing this. "Peso, (Y/N) are you there?" Inkling asked. Peso pressed the button to activate his walkie talkie to respond. "Yes, Professor Inkling." "Captain Barnacles wants you two back at the Octopod." "On our way."

      We got in the GUP-E and head back home. It was pretty usual until I got to the HQ. There was a small, circle table in the center. It is covered by a white table cloth and on it is a wonderful three course dinner (You choose what you want for it) a bowl of carrots, a small plate of fish biscuits and a big kelp cake. To drink there is a bottle of cider. (You pick the flavor)

Shellington is standing in front of the table dressed up in a three piece suit. He is holding a small box. You walk over to him and he got down on one knee. He opened the box to revel the ring. You gasp at how beautiful it is. "(Y/N), the day you came to the Octopod I thought you were very beautiful. After all the time spent dating you has brought nothing but happiness. What I'm saying is would you marry me?"

         My heart stopped beating up to a whole solid minute. "I-I," I stuttered trying to find the right words. "Yes, I will marry you." I said. He smiled and put the ring on my finger.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated regularly. I forgot about this book.