~8~

"Still can't believe you got with him!?" "Shut up Vic." "I mean seriously Lexi, you could've gone with Kellin. That would've been better than Tony." "I said shut up Vic!" "Didn't even go with the good looking one." "Shut the hell up Vic!" "Aww sorry, did I strike a nerve?" "I said shut up!" "No need to get hissy princess." "Actually I have plenty of need to get hissy! My personal life is no concern of yours! Who I date has nothing to do with you, anymore! So just stay out of it alright!? Just stay out of my life!" I balled my hands into fists and was tempted to punch Vic right here in the middle of class, but I didn't want to be suspended on the first day back. I ignored Vic for the rest of he day, until Music came around at the end of the day. Because then I couldn't ignore anymore. "No way. No way am I doing a song with HIM!" I groaned, pointing my finger at Vic. "Can't believe this but I'm with her on this one. No way am I collaborating with HER!" Vic agreed. Well at least we still had one thing in common; we both hated eachother at the moment. "Frankly, you two don't have a choice. It's worth 10% of your grade so if you want to pass this class, then you have to do this." Mr. Nash declared. Well there was no getting past this now, because I HAD to pass the class. "Not speaking to you unless we actually have to." I grumbled. "Something else we actually agree on." Vic grumbled back.