Chapter 23 - He decided

ابدأ من البداية

"Y/N's in love with Lovi and I guess Lovi too-" Antonio's rambled was cutted off by Francis as the blonde slapped him. Rubbing his hurting head, Antonio looked up.

"Come on mon ami! Don't give up! Just seduce her with your mighty apple butt! Make a move where there is no turning back! Make her yours!" the love god was pissed.

"He's right Toni, take it easy. Jou still have plenty ass time." Gilbert came, placing the drinks in front of his two friends.

___________________________________________________________________________

Lovino's POV

"Where the fuck is that bastard?! It's almost dinner time-" I paced back and forth, bitting my thumbs in worried.

He's been out since afternoon, dammit!

"What's wrong?" I heard a soft voice asked. When I looked up, I saw Y/N. She was in her pajamas, her hais was slighlty wet and a towel hanging around her neck. She walk up to me and I could smelled (favorite scent) from her.

"Hey hellooo~ earth to pasta~?" She waved her hand in front of me. I blush and back away from her, avoiding eye contact.

"Damn it idiota! You're too close! And dry your hair properly!" The idiota pouted and dried her hair with her towel.

I left her and went to the garden, phone in hand. The sun already set long ago, the moon shine brightly with a gentle yet chilly breeze.

It reminds me of 'that' night at the camp.

I sat at one of our benches still looking at the moon. I felt the bench made a slight creak sounds and glanced to found the idiota had sat down next to me.

"Whatcha doin'?" tender.. that has been what her smile is to me. Her soft voice and caring gaze. Eventhough I'm this way, they still treat me kindly..

Oldman.. Mi fratello and that Tomato-bastard... even this idiota..

I wonder,

Just how much have I been spoiled by them?

"It's enough for me.." my voice came out shakily. Y/N flinched and widen her (E/C) orbs.

All I could do is hurt people around huh?

"W-what's enough?" she asked.

"Me, and you like this.. I mean, isn't it enough, why should we ask for more? We both enjoyed each other company si? I know it sounds fucking disgusting coming from me but.. You're my only friend, you are always there for me.. both of you. I can count on you without the need to let my guard up. You two are fucking precious to me so I-" I balled my fist tighter, bitting my lips.

"I don't want to lose you.."

It sting, there something in my heart that clunching. Warm hand was placed on top of mine. Y/N was smiling, I really don't understand her..

"I understand Lovi.. Geez what are you saying making me flustered! You so cheesy~" She slapped my back while laughing histerically. A thick mark appear on my forehead. I ruffled her hair with both of my hands as a payback. "You little-"