Chapter 4 : Meeting My Angel Sacred Gear

Start from the beginning

Me: *Smiles like Goku* Hey,Mayuri,Long time no see.

Mayuri: Long time no see,Abyss. *Speaks telepathically to me* I am the Angel Princess Mayuri,I'm also called the Angel Queen.

Me: Woah! Are you also the voice in my head in my dimension?

Mayuri: That I am.

Me: Cool,but why are you in my dream?

Mayuri: *Sigh with disappointment* Are you serious? A sacred gear can't talk to his wielder whenever he want's?

Me: *Opens mouth to talk,before being silent*

Mayuri: I thought you wouldn't know.I'll explain.The original God of the Bible created the Sacred Gears as part of his system to enact miracles on Earth.It has been stated that certain individuals with Sacred Gears have grown to become very powerful and influential and that a large number of the people who have had their names etched into history,were most likely Sacred Gear possessors.

Me: Interesting.And what does mine looks like?

Mayuri: See for yourself.Try thrusting your arms like your double punching someone.

Me: Okay.

I lifted my arm and pushed it forward,then a silver sword and two blue gems with blue gems and silver on my chest.

Me: *Full of excitement* Sweet.

Mayuri: This is your ultimate silver armor,the ultimate equipment.It adds 50 times the power,the ability,50 times the speed,50 times the flexibility and 50 times the defense.Armor can also repair itself from almost any damage.

Me: That's awesome.Anything else?

Mayuri: Yes there is.

Mayuri's hand shot a golden projection beam that showed some orange underwear,blue outerwear,white gloves and white boots and gold and white fusion earrings.

Me: *Full of excitement* Cool.

Mayuri: This is your new Saiyan fusion battle suit,which adds 200 times the power,200 times the power,200 times the speed,200 times the flexibility and 200 times the attack ability and 200 times the defense ability.