"Nah, you just want to crash and party don't you?" You sighed, looking at the cake, snacks and the drinks they have bought. The two boys ignored you and laughed to the Tom getting bitch slapped.

"Isn't it fine, once in awhile?" Antonio smiled and took a sit beside you on the sofa, handing you a glass of lime juice. You smiled and took it, ".. yeah.."

"Lets watch horror movie!!" Gilbert exclaimed, looking for a good horror movie in the movie cabinet. "I'll call the others to come!" Francis grab his phone and dial a certain numbers.

You sighed and looked at Antonio, "Is it okay?" He shrughed, still smiling. "The more the merrier, si?"

"You right.." You smiled back.

He probably thought I felt alone.

You texted Natalya and Lili but they said they can't come. Lili need to study with her big brother while Natalya aren't coming if her big brother is not there. 'What kind of excuse is that?' You facepalm and grip on the phone tightly.

"Sorry for intruding!" You looked up and see Ludwig, Feli and Kiku on the door way.

"Senpai!" you beamed. Kiku looked at you and smile, "Y/N-chan, how are your condition?" he worriedly asked, looking at your bandaged foot and head. "I'm fine senpai! I'll come to school again in no time!"

Kiku sighed in relieve and handed you a pack of mochis, "Thats good to hear."

"BELLA!!! I AM SO GLAD YOU OKAY!! VEHHHH~!" Feliciano hugged you, nuzzling his cheek on yours. You laughed and hugged him back. "I am okay- I am okay.."

"Please! If you have someone bullying you again, tell me okay? You must tell me." You saw the rare serious expression of Feliciano. His amber orbs are seen. But in darker way

"O-okay.." Just how come these guys know about Alfred.

Back to his usual cheerful self, Feli smiled a petals of flower dance around him. "Vehh thats my bella, I could have put worms in the sandwitch but Ludwig gave me spoiled meat instead! Vehh~"

So it really was you! Your smile twitch a little.

"Hey Unawesome peeps! I found "IT", how 'bout zhis??" Gilbert waved the movie while the others just nod making themselves comfortable on the couch.

"W-wait, Imma go and grab Lovi!" You leapt from the couch and hurriedly go to his room, not giving time to Antonio to offer himself the do.

"Seriously, that chica.. She didn't think of her condition." Antonio chuckled, he then realize the sudden silence and looked up to the others smilling at him in pity.

"W-what?" Francis just sighed while Gilbert pat his shoulder.

"Vehh~ whoever wins the bella's heart, I'll cheer for the two of you big brother Toni and fratello~!" Feliciano smiled sweetly.

"Feli...." Antonio was in tears.

_________________________________________________________________________