Chapter 10: A day in the sun! Let's go swimming!

Start from the beginning

Noire: I am not being over dramatic buster!

(Y/n): Sure you are...

(Y/n) says as he cleans his ear out with his pinky only to earn himself a hit in the head for it by Noire.

(Y/n): Ow!! That was not necessary damn it!!

Noire: Serves you right for calling me over dramatic.

(Y/n): Then why not take a rest for the day? In fact, I'm getting an idea what we should do for today.

Noire looks towards (Y/n) wondering what he's thinking about.

(Y/n): How about a day at the beach with the others? A good day with some fun in the sun while enjoying the sea breeze sounds just right for today.

Noire: Hmm... You know, you may be an idiot at times. But you have some good thinking for ways to have fun too. Alright, let's go get Uni and then call the others to see if they want to head for the beach today.

(Y/n): Sounds good to me. Though I need to hit the store to get a pair of pants.

Noire: Sure thing. I'll let you know what the others think when you return.

(Y/n): Alright then. Be back in a jiffy.

Location: Beach.

Time: Afternoon.

(Y/n) breathes in the fresh air the ocean has to offer after exiting the changing room. He wears black swimming trunks that he picked out at Lastation. During the time he was searching for a pair in Lastation, Noire had contacted everyone about going to the beach. From what Noire told (Y/n) after returning from the clothing store, everyone seemed to like the idea about going to the beach as well.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Guess everyone is still changing into their swimsuits. Guess I'll just wait until the others come out.

Waiting after five minutes for the others, the girls begin to head out of the changing rooms in their swimsuits. (Y/n) saw the sisters and Vert exit, but when he saw Neptune, Noire and Blanc though, his heart skipped a beat when he saw them.