-epilogue-

five years later.

"i managed to get him to sleep. hopefully he doesn't wake up within the hour, i'm exhausted," taehyung huffed as he sat down on the sofa next to his husband. taehyung and jungkook were both happily married and had even adopted a son, minjae, who had just barely surpassed one years old.

"you're such a good dad," jungkook smiled, pecking the older's lips.

"so are you," taehyung replied.

the two of them got comfortable on the sofa and began watching a movie. it wasn't even twenty minutes into the film before they heard minjae crying from the baby monitor on the table next to them.

"i'll go," jungkook said, knowing his husband had worked longer than usual in work that day and he wanted to give him time to relax.

"thank you, love," taehyung smiled gratefully at jungkook.

jungkook pressed a sweet kiss to taehyung's forehead and made his way into their son's room to try and calm him down and get him to fall asleep once again.

taehyung noticed that jungkook was gone for an especially long time and he had already heard minjae's cries stop from the baby monitor. he decided to go and check that the two of them were okay and he walked into the baby's room to see jungkook sat on the rocking chair next to the cot, holding the baby in his arms and whispering sweet things to their son, occasionally softly kissing his small head.

the older stood and watched the two people that he loved the most from the doorway of the room. jungkook looked up after a short while and noticed taehyung standing there. taehyung took that as an opportunity to walk over to the two and rest a hand on jungkook's shoulder.

"i love you."

"i love you, too."

__________

end.

fuck bitches get money,
— skinny penis.