Suga's secret?!

Yoongis P.O.V.

We just kinda stood there looking at each other. I was so confused why he was in my dreams and why he looked and sounded so familiar. I turned around to look out the window and saw the tree where I wrote my note to little Jimin. I looked back at Jimin who was walking closer and closer to me. It finally clicked. I remember him. I loved him and still do. 

I know he doesn't remember me like at all so I don't do any thing when he grabs my arm and looks me astonished. Before he asked,  one of my eyes turned blue (vampire) the other red (Wolf).

His eyes turned blue (vampire) and green (cat). I hugged him. He was so confused. I looked at him with tears in my eyes. 

"Jimin do you remember me?"

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhh? Whaaaaaa?" 

"3 centuries ago what happened?"

"I found myself out in the forest with a note that said mint green hair some where in it and made this place after I got left with bruises and hickeys and whiplashes all over my body, why?"

"Oh my god I missed you so much Chimchim!!!!!!!!!!"

I hugged him again. He was still confused. I apologized for what I just was doing and I used one of my powers to retrace time so none of that happened or at least thats what Jimin knows. I was still laying on the bed when Jimin walked in and he was trying to stop the bleeding. I acted asleep. He left after kissing me on the forehead and telling me to get better soon. I don't know where he went next but I "woke" up and ran as fast as I could so I wouldn't have to deal with having to answer lists of questions. 

-----------------------------------------

Sorry everyone. Like I said in the past chapter I was in a different state and didn't have time. I'm trying to make up for my absents by making a few double updates.

Yours truly,

Lana ;)