“I’m Serena and this is Savannah”

Serena said.

“Well, it’s nice to meet you both”

Zayn said smiling.

“So, what are you both studying?”

Liam asked us.

“I’m studying corporate law, while Serena is studying criminal law”

I answered.

“Well, we’re sorry for disturbing so we will let you two study now”

Eleanor said smiling.

I smiled back and went back to focusing on the fact that I’m going to have an exam tomorrow.

“I don’t get this”

Serena groaned and looked at me.

“Don’t look at me. I take corporate law not criminal”

I told her. She groaned again.

“Call Jake, I mean he does take criminal law too”

I told her.

“Good idea!”

She said pulling her phone out to call her boyfriend. Although he wasn’t that smart at least he might have more of an idea about criminal law than I do.

Daisy’s Pov.

 [Daisy's outfit on the side >>]

I’m not a type of person to be late to work on my first week, but with a test like that, I just had to. Since I was late I had to buy coffee for the rest of the employee’s. They handed me their money and told me what they wanted and I made my way to Starbucks in my 6 inch heels. 

My feet were killing me, but you have to go through pain when working in the fashion industry. As I entered Starbucks the line was unbelievable.

“Oh! Great!”

I sighed sarcastically. As I walked forward, I looked around, I saw my two bestfriends; Serena and Savannah sitting next to some guys, and may I add they were really good looking!

I waved and smiled to Savannah. She was in shock for seeing me in Starbucks when I was suppose to be at work. She has a confused expression on her face but waved back.

Serena turned and looked at me with a confused expression.

“Daisy?! What are you doing here? Aren’t you suppose to be at work?”

She asked surprised, knowing that I wasn’t the type to be late to work.

“Well, I came late after I did the test. So I had to get coffee for the rest of the crew”

I sighed.

“Oh right! Will I have to come next season because you seem pretty exhausted from it and you’re the smartest one”

Savannah said.

“Just a second”

I said, as it was my turn to order. I ordered their coffee under my name.

I went to Serena’s chair and sat on the handle of it and started telling Savannah about the test.

Serena hangs up since she was on the phone and looks up at us with a worried expression.

“Guys! Jake didn’t even know that we had an exam”

I heard an unfamiliar laugh and looked up to see who it was coming from. It was from Liam. I smiled at him and then my eyes caught the girl who was sitting next to Louis. She looked really familiar.