Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I looked over at Kim and Tae as they mugged me with so much hate. "What the fuck is y'all problem?" Tae looked at me with so much anger i started to laugh.

"Aint shit funny we both sitting over here big as fuck and pregnant as hell. While you just sitting there smiling with yo flat ass stomach. You stupid athletic bitch." She snapped.

I laughed even harder when  she said that. Four months done went by and the guys were ignoring them for sticking up for me.  Tae knew she was pregnant since before the dinner but Kim just found out she was pregnant a few weeks ago. I started laughing remembering that they got so mad when they thought i was going to be pregnant only to find out that im the only one who's not.

"Bitch aint shit funny why cant you just call Reaper and apologize. We cant even tell our baby dadies we're pregnant because they won't answer the fucking phone." Kim growled.

"Personal!" I laughed as i got up and walked to my room. I sat down and opened my textbook letting the ultrasound of my baby fall into my lap.

The funny thing was when we left i was pregnant and less than a month after we left i miscarried only a week after finding out i was pregnant a tear dropped down my face as i stuck the picture back into my book and wiped my face.

Twice I done miscarried and I'm honestly contemplating if I even want kids now. I feel like I'm getting my hopes up to fail. I don't even think I can survive another miscarriage. Sitting here thinking about the fact that I could have a little boy and another baby on the way right now is fucking me up.

All I can think about is what I could have done differently that they both would be here right now. Wiping my tear stained face I noticed my phone was ringing.

PHONE CONVO

"Hello?"

"Hey Bambi its me Maria from Lollie's school."

I look at my phone like its on crack wondering why the fuck they were calling me. "Yeah what can i do for you?"

"Well we've been sitting outside for over an hour now waiting for one of her brothers to show but no such luck and we aren't able to get either one on the phone." She sighed.

I scrunched my face up wondering what the fuck she wanted me to do about it. "Can you put Lolli on the phone?" I heard some shuffling before Lolli spoke.

"Hello..."

"Where are your brothers?"

"I dont know ive already called him five times. Im sleepy and i wanna lay down can you just come get me?" I looked at the phone crazy again.

"Lolli me and you aren't even cool so why would you tell this lady to call me. Better yet me and your brother definitely arent on good term so-" i stopped talking when i heard her sniffle out a please. Even though this girl was bad as fuck i wasn't going to leave her at school.

"Lolli have her text me the address im on my way." I sighed and she sniffled out a thank you.

END OF PHONE CONVO

I grabbed my keys walking to the living room where Kim and Tae huge asses sat on the couch sulking. "I'm going out real quick if you want something you better let me know before i come back."

I locked the door on my way out just as my phone dinged with the location of the school. It was less then twelve minutes away well atleast how i drive it was. I pulled up to Lolli sitting on the steps with an older white lady rubbing her eyes.

My phone dinged again and i saw a message from Tae saying they wanted Pizzia Hut, hot wings were a definite along with a meat lovers. I shook my head getting out the car as they walked down the steps. Lolli looked as if she was about to cry.