Chapter 3

Can yall please stop commenting 'will you ever update?' I just graduated from high school and still haven't decided what I'm gone do and on top of that working a full-time job at Moa I be wanting to update but at the same time I be tired. But next week I'm getting a laptop so updating will be easier and won't cramp my fingers.

Chapter 3

Kimmy and I have been sitting on the pool side talking. "Bambi? I'm sorry i know its been hard on you since mommy and daddy died and i havent really made our lives easy." I sighed.

"Kimmy please just stop I did what I had to do to keep me and you together. I didnt want your life to stop because they died."

"But that didnt mean you had to shoulder the whole load. " I smiled at my little sister she was annoying as fuck but you gotta love her.

"Look im the big sister its my responsibility to carry the load. I am proud of you although you have a bad habit with the company you keep you go to school and do what you gotta do. And as long as you continue to do that we're good."

"Reaper been laying that pipe down on yo ass good huh?"

I laughed before pushing her to the side which caused her to laugh too.

"Bambi how are we gonna get out of this?" Kim asked looking down

"I'm not sure we can without one or both of us ending up hurt or dead." The trueness in my words had my heart hurting. I needed to convince Reaper to let Kim and I go back to school and that was going to be a lot of convincing. Memories of when I first met him kept flashing in my head.

Flashback

'Tae stop before I smack yo ass.' I told my Bestfriend who kept pulling my hair as we walked home from school.

'Smack me I dare you I'm gone smack yo ass back.' she said pulling my hair again.

'Bitch what I just tell yo muttface ass.' I said swinging on her.

'What ever it was she obviously didn't understand you.' another voice commented Walking up too us was sexiest person I ever seen with glasses and all man.

'I know you, your Reaper right? The one who got his ass beat by Dre.' I turned on my friend so fast like what on earth would possess her to say that shit this dude was in highschool nerd look and all he buff as hell.

And that shit mad embarrassing. Reaper made a face at her before waving her off.

'Look little girl don't get ahead of yourself Dre ain't beat my ass we haven't even fought yet but when we he gone be the getting his ass beat. Bet yo homegirl can beat yo ass.' he smiled showing off his perfect white teeth with the baby blue braces.