1: Stress

"Yay we're home!"
Yoongi groaned as he made his way to the hotel couch. He was wiped out from their last Fake Love comeback and just wanted to sleep. "Yoongi I would hate to break it too you, but this is a hotel room." Namjoon chuckled.
"I don't care I just wanna nap." Yoongi mumbled.
Jin set stuff down on the table to cook that he bought at a grocery store. "When did you buy that?" Jimin questioned
"Oh when y'all where sleeping. I went to buy food just incase. We are seven after all." It was unfortunate that the seven of them shared a hotel room. One person slept on the couch, two in the master bed, two in the single bed and two in the other single bed next to the first one. So basically four people in one room, one in the living room and two in the master.
"You are thoughtful." Taehyung commented.
"It really isn't a gift Tae. I just don't want us to starve." Jin said.
Others laughed at Jin's humor. Besides his repetitive dad jokes, he is a humorous guy. A knock came on the door and Hobi dashed to the door. He carefully cracked it open to see their manager standing with a solemn expression on his face making eye contact with Hobi. "Hi Manager Kim!" Hobi said with delight.
"Hi.." He opened the door a bit wider then closed it quickly so no one could see them. "I see your all in your 'Fake Love' clothes." Manager Kim looked a bit disgusted by the look of each of them in the clothing. "Yeah and these particular outfits are from the video!" Jungkook stated. He was so happy wearing the outfit. "Yeah I think the scene where it gets really colourful and Namjoon is doing his second line and-"
"Ahem..."
Taehyung was interrupted by manager Kim in a tone which sent annoyed vibes. "Sorry.."
"Now as I was saying, due to the blow up of Love Yourself:Tear we will be staying six more days." Manager Kim announced.
"Whyyy?" Yoongi shot up from his nap. At this point Yoongi was a whining baby who just wanted to isolate himself from everyone in Genius Lab.
"We have five interviews."
Namjoon's mouth dropped. He was ready to pack his things and fly back to Korea but nope. Five interviews. Five endless days of talking. "I suggest to get some sleep. Our first one is at ten o'clock. Tomorrow. Be awake."
With that, manager Kim left a sudden vibe making all seven spines chill.
They never saw him so scary. "At this point I'm going to kill myself." Yoongi groaned as he turned facing the TV putting on some spongebob.
"At least you are not talking..." Namjoon said with a frown.
It was sad he had to lead the interviews. They are so endlessly tiring and take a lot of energy from you. Hobi walked over to Namjoon patted his back and wrapping his arm around his neck."It's ok Namjoon! I will be loud so you can feel less tense!"
Hobi said beaming with his heart-shaped smile. Namjoon chuckled at how free spirited Hobi was. Never worrying about a thing. Namjoon always wanted to feel like that but it never happens. He instead, appreciates that we have a member that can keep the vibe alive. "Thanks Hobi. I mean it." Namjoon hugged Hobi without letting go.
"I fricking swear I ship you two." Yoongi said out of nowhere when everyone thought that he was watching TV. Everyone bursts out laughing at Yoongi's comment even Yoongi himself. Namjoon lets go of Hobi and sees Jungkook drawing at the table. He hasn't said anything when they were in the van. He barely talked when manager Kim was here. "Hey Jungkook, what are you drawing?" Namjoon peeked over Jungkook's head.
He was drawing a logo for Fake Love which seemed to look very 3D. Jungkook turned around to see Namjoon's face. He was a bit embarrassed about his logo but it seemed to look fine in Namjoon's eyes.
"Oh um just a logo nothing special."
"It looks really nice. I would print it out at frame it." Namjoon smiled showing his dimples.
Jungkook was lost in his leader's words. He saw his leader smile which made him show his bunny smile. He felt touched at what he said and turned back to his drawing. He started to lightly blush a baby pink. He does not know why. "Oh uh thank you."
He continued to make finishing touches and added details. After an hour or so they washed up and stayed in their bedrooms despite the fact Jin didn't. Yoongi was knocked out on the couch, Jungkook and Jin were sleeping and Namjoon and Hobi where lying on their bed while next to them were Jimin and Taehyung playing Rock Paper Scissors on their bed. "Guys!" Jimin sat on his knees looking at everyone. Namjoon looked at Jimin and he was concerned, same goes for Hobi and Taehyung was just curious.
"I just noticed that the people with age mates are all in the room together! Ninety-fours, and ninety-fives!!"
Jimin looked like the world has changed when he just found this out.
Namjoon started to laugh. "You never knew?" Namjoon asked Jimin
"Uh...no?" Jimin's response made Namjoon and others laugh more. Jimin laughed at himself realizing that he was so behind.
Namjoon slowed down his laughing and was getting anxious for tomorrow. Thoughts were running in and out his head. What if no one woke up on time? Will we leave someone? Will I stutter? What if I don't know the answer? Oh my gosh Namjoon. Namjoon. "Namjoon. Namjoon!"
Namjoon got out of his head thanks to Hobi vigorously tapping his shoulder.
"Sorry sorry. I was just thinking..."
"Well it scared us cause we thought you were in a trans." Taehyung said in a worried manner. He had a worried expression on his face wondering if Namjoon will go back into that state.
"I'm sorry guys...I am just feeling stress..."