Chapter 12- The Bad Move Part 1

Start from the beginning

“Playing the dumb card. Very smart miller.” she said to herself. As if realizing what she was talking about her phone buzzed with another text from him.

If you’re talking about Rebecca, then she’s not my girlfriend. But I’m glad that you care about my relationship status ;-) – C

Oh please. I don’t give a shit. – A

Don’t worry I’m all yours, Parker. – C

She sighed at her phone. How could she forget about his flirty messages?

Flirting again? I thought we were over that stage. – A

I like to keep it exciting. Anyways see you at 9. – C

“Oh yeah. See you at 8.” She remarked with evil dripping from her voice.

*

“Mom please let me go. All my friends are going.” Ally begged her mom. But her mother shook her head in disagreement.

“No. You went to one last weekend. You’ve started going out way too much.” She said sipping her evening tea. Ally was starting to get frustrated now. This was not good. If she doesn’t go this party she wouldn’t be able to commence her plan.

“Please. This is the last for this month. I promise.” Her mom looked at her questioningly. She contemplated her daughter’s word and said “Fine, but no alcohol and you should be home by 10:30.”

She didn’t protest her mom’s deadline because she was happy that her mom had finally agreed to her after almost half an hour of begging.

She thanked her mom and went to get ready. She didn’t like dressing up or wearing makeup. If she would have to choose between skirt and track pants, she would always choose the latter. So she just grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a decent looking top. She tied her hair in pony tail and went downstairs.

She grabbed her keys and went towards the door. “Bye mom. I’m going.” She called out to her mom who was busy in the kitchen.

“Bye. Be safe and don’t drink.” Her mom yelled. She sighed and went out. Her mom was just too overprotective sometimes.

She drove to the address Ryan had texted her and when she reached his house she wasn’t surprised at all.  She was welcomed with loud music, teens messing around and smell of cheap booze. The things which were all too familiar to her. She immediately sent a text to her friends telling them she had arrived.

“Hey.” someone tapped on her shoulder when she was inside the house. She turned around to see Haley, Becky and some of other class mates.

“Wow. Look at you, Hales all dressed up huh?” Ally told her. Haley was looking unusually hot today in her red flowing dress.

“Luke has gotten into her system.” Becky taunted amusingly. They were not going out officially but Haley had previously mentioned her desire to go out with him to her friends.