Chapter 1: Save The Wizard

(A/N: The reader's suit looks like Tony's suit from this movie only instead of gold it is silver.)

"Alright, kids. Single file!" Our teacher shouted as all of us head towards the bus. Ned was standing in front of me while Peter was behind me as the line of our classmates slowly make their way into the bus. "Well, that was fun." Ned said as we climbed into the bus and he sits in one seat. Peter and I sit in the seat behind him. "Yeah, very informative." I said, smiling.

Ned turned around in his seat to look at us then said. "By the way, I meant to ask....what's with that glowing device on your chest?" I look down and noticed that he was pointing at the upside down triangular device that was hanging off a silver chain around my neck. 

"Oh, yeah....it's a housing unit for nano-parts." I replied as the last kid got on the bus and the teacher was doing a head count. "Nano-parts?!" Ned and Peter said in shock. I smiled and said, in lower voice so nobody could hear me. "Yeah, dad created a new suit for me and him, made out of nano-parts."

The teacher goes to sit down and the bus begins to move as Ned gives me an impressed look. "So you're suit is in that thing!?" He asked. I nod and said. "Yeah crazy, right? All I have to do is press this unit and my suit forms around my body."

"Awesome." Ned said with a smile on his face then he turns around to face the front and begins to play on his phone. I look over at Peter and we smile at each other as he takes my hand in his.

Ever since the whole event with Liz's father, Peter and I grew closer. It took a few months for him to get over Liz but he finally asked me out a couple of months ago. I mean yeah, he did kiss me when I gave him his suit back but sometime after that we talked and decided to take things alittle slow since it was a spur of the moment kinda thing. I told him it was okay, whenever he was ready.
I told him I would wait for him and it was a long wait but it was worth it. 

We've hung out at a few places together, sometimes alone and sometimes Ned hung out with us. Peter thought I would be mad but I assured him that I like Ned and he's good in my book.

We've done some small hero things around the neighborhood since the ordeal with the Vulture, as I liked to call him. But....Yeah, nothing really big but we felt that that was okay....it would prepare us for anything big happening. 

Little did we know that something big was about to happen on our way back from our field trip.

I was playing on my phone, minding my own business, when suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look over to see that it was Peter who tapped my shoulder. "What is it?" I asked him. He points out of the window and my jaw drops.

Hovering over a section of the city called Greenwich Village, was a large circular ship. "What the...?" I muttered as Peter starts to tap on Ned's shoulder. I look over at Ned and saw that he had his earbuds in and I reach over to pull them off. Ned then pulled off his ear bud. "Ned, hey. We need you to cause a distraction." Peter says, quietly, to him. Ned turns, sees the ship and said in fear. "Holy shit! We're all gonna die!" 

Our classmates heard him and started to run over to the side of the bus and stare at the ship as Peter pulls out his web shooters and aims a web at the emergency exit lever and pulls it down, opening the window wide enough for us to climb through.
"What's the matter with you kids? You never seen a spaceship before?" The bus driver asked as Peter wraps his arms around me and we swing out through the window.

I climb on his back as he sticks to the side of the bus, putting on his mask. I wrap my arms around his neck as he swings off of the bus and away from the bridge the bus was on. "Try to get as high in the air as you can, Pete." I call out to him. "You sure?" Peter asked me as he turns his head to me. "Yeah." I said, nodding.