Chapter 2: Oh, We're Using Our Made-Up Names

*3rd POV*

Stephen groans as he opens his eyes only to be greeted by several crystallized needles surrounding his whole body. He lets out a small gasp at this until Ebony's voice speaks. "In all the time I have served Thanos...I have never failed him." Ebony said as he walks up to Stephen and gets in his face. "If I were to reach our rendezvous on Titan, with the Time Stone still attached to your vaguely irritating person..." he said as some of the needles drew closer to Stephen's face.

"There would be judgment." Ebony whispered. Stephen gulps in fear as the needles began to enter in his skin. "Give me...the Stone." Ebony ordered in a whisper as the needles digged deeper and deeper into Stephen's face, who groans and yelps in pain.

Up above, Tony was walking along the platform and looked down to see the scene below. He lets out a sigh until he heard a noise next to him. 

"Psst."

He jumps and turns, aiming his hand blaster, only to see his daughter and the Cloak. "Whoa! Cool your jets there!" You said as you raise your hands up. Tony felt relief wash over him once he saw you. He takes a few steps toward you and hugs you. "Thank God!" He whispered as you hug him back. Tony kisses the top of your head then pulls back to look at you.

"Are you hurt?" He asked, with concern.

"No." You replied.

"He didn't see you, did he?" Tony asked, gesturing to Ebony Maw down below. You shake your head and said. "No. I was actually trying to devising a plan to save the wizard until I saw you." Tony pat's your shoulder and said. "Good girl." You smile until you hear a voice say. "(Y/N)!" 

*Your POV*

"(Y/N)!" I heard a voice above say. Dad and I turn to look up and see Peter, unmasked, hanging upside down then he jumps down on his feet. "Peter!" I said then I run to him and hug him. He hugs me back as I kiss his cheek. We break from the hug as Peter looks over at my dad, who didn't look happy that Peter was here. "I know what you're gonna say to me." Peter said as dad walks up to him.

"You should not be here." Dad said, firmly.

"I was gonna go home." Peter said.

"I don't wanna hear it!" Dad exclaims.

"But it was such a long way down and I just thought about..."

"And now I gotta hear it."

"And this suit is, ridiculously intuitive, by the way." Peter said as he points out his suit, which I just now noticed is the Iron Spider suit he turned down many months ago. "So, if anything, it's kind of your fault that I'm here." Peter said, boldly, causing dad to stare at him. "Wow!" I muttered, as I try to hold back a smile and a laugh, while Dad stares at Peter with a mixture of anger and shock. "What did you just say?" He asked as he approaches Peter.

"I take that back." Peter said as takes a few steps back then he continues. "And now I'm here in space."

"Yeah. Right where I didn't want you to be." said Dad then he turns to me and said. "And I didn't want you here either." Then he looks between us and said. "This isn't Coney Island, or some field trip. This is a one-way ticket. Do you two hear me?" Dad said, angrily. "Don't pretend you thought this through."

"I did think this through. You can't be a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man if there's no neighborhood." Peter said. Dad stares at him while I smile. "Okay, that didn't make sense but you know what he's trying to say, dad. You can't do this alone, dad." I plead.

Dad looks between me and Peter then bites his lips as he nods. "Alright." He said then he walks to the edge of the platform and points downwards. "See him down there?" Dad said. Peter and I look down to see the wizard being tortured by the tall alien guy. We nod as dad said. "He's in trouble. So what's your plan? Go." Peter bends down, looks for a moment and mutters.
"Okay, okay." Then he stands up to dad and said. "OK, (y/n) remember that really old movie Aliens?" I nod as dad gives him a slight confused look.