I ran upstairs to change out of the clothes, but I'm not going to lie...that wasn't too too bad.

Renjun said I looked amazing!

My heart!

<•>

"SKY! COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!"

I hide the box of new clothing under my bed and ran downstairs to my annoying, angry mother.

She was standing in the living room next to the house phone.

I gulp.

That's never a good sign.

She turns to me with a blazing fire in her eyes.

"I just got off the phone from your school." She says and crosses her arms. "You know what that means?"

I hate when she uses her calm tone. It may be calm, but it's the scariest of them all.

"I-I didn't miss any classes." I quickly said, hoping it'll cushion whatever was gonna be thrown at me.

Nah, never works.

"No, BUT YOU WERE LATE TO THREE OF YOUR CLASSES!" She screams and holds up a fist.

I flinched and blocked my face.

"Do you have an explanation for yourself? Being late is VERY irresponsible and a VERY bad habit. If I was ever late to my job, I'd get fired! Do you understand?"

I nod.

"Gather your school things. Don't change your clothes and don't grab anything else. I'm locking you outside and you won't be able to come inside until tomorrow night."

<•>

I arrive at school with the biggest headache ever.

I barely got any sleep last night.

Lisa comes up to me and does her usual greeting.

I wasn't able to look up at her because my vision was getting blurred from the headache and lack of sleep.

Today's going to be such a bad day.

"Did your mom..." She asks cautiously as she grips my arm.

I nodded. "This time, I won't be able to enter the house until tonight."

"That....monster..." Lisa stopped herself, but I knew she wanted to cuss my mother out.

I hated her too and wanted to express it with angry words, but I was just not in the mood as of right now.

Besides, I don't curse.

She guides me to my locker and helps me puts my things in there.

"What was the reason this time?"

"I was late to my classes." I grumbled.

"What? You're never late-"

"It was because of Jeno. He kept stopping me during passing period to talk to me."

Lisa slams my locker shut, making me almost jump out of my drowsiness.

"He did this to you?" She snaps.

"Oh, no, no, no. Lisa, don't get mad at him. Please...it's alright."

"It's alright? Fine, I won't kick his ass, but I just want you to be alright. And this whole game you both created is going to make you not alright."

"What?"

"He's distracting you. He's making you do things that your mom-"

"I hate her. I hate her so much that I hate myself for letting her do this to me my whole life." I look down, shaking my head. "She makes me more angry and depressed than any other person I have met...and that's including Jeno and Renjun."