Review My Story: Endless Night.

Title : Endless Night.

Genre : Romance-Teen Fiction

Summary : When Hallie Preston's mother loses her job and decides to leave her abusive husband for good, Hallie and her mother move back to their old hometown. Desperate to forget her past, Hallie is ready for a new start, but when she meets Hunter, a boy with ever-changing moods and endless frowns, will anything ever be right again?

Review : Enchanting. Breathtaking .Beautiful. This story will captivate you and draw you to read more .The author has only the prologue on , but  I'm already hooked to the story ..I would say it’s a very sad romantic story . The thing that got me hooked was the description , as it made me sense what the character was feeling ..

It’s a must read romantic story and I'm utterly looking forward to reading the next chapter .

What I thought about the title ? The title really gets me curious on what will happen next and why did the author pick this title .. However my guess is that  there is rather no end to the misery Hallie Preston is living, as the night refers to the misery in Haille's life…

What I thought about the writing ?The writing is in fact beautiful , very descriptive and captivating . As noted above the writing really get me to live in Haille's world , as I cans sense the pain , anger and fear she felt .

Vocab.: The vocabulary utilized was comprehendible and makes Haille's  feelings clear ..

Words that describes the story : Pain .Anger. Trust. Help.  Romance.  Moving on.

What grabbed my attention the most ? The way the description was utilized in the story .

Recommended for : Recommended for those people who are going through a tough time and have wounds that needs to be healed ; as this story will show you that time will heal all wounds and life will get better . It’s a story for those too who really love some drama ;)

……………………

Please check out this breathtaking story .

Link :http://www.wattpad.com/6105765-endless-nights-prologue#

Don't forget the spread the word about " Review my story "

Thank u <3