Review My Story : Past, Present and Future Me.

Title : Past , Present and Future Me .

Genre : Short Story.

Summary : The past of Ziara Blue lies in the house she lived for the 20 years of her life. The present is the 28 year old her visiting the place for one last goodbye. The present is her going back to her life and living it like she always did. The only thing missing is her best friend who passed away 5 years ago, leaving Ziara hanging with an untold secret. Lucky for Ziara a twist takes place. What's the twist? Does she find a new friend? Or maybe she finds out the secret? And what's her future? Well to know that, read on.

Review : This  is one of those breath taking stories … not a cliché, but a story with profound ideas..

This story will make your re-think everything that you do, and every gesture that you make . It will make you cry at most time and laugh at minimal other times. It will help you to move on with life, and to never regret anything that you did … it will show you how to not take this life for granted but live it to the fullest !

What I thought about the title ?:The title does a great job by giving the main idea of to the reader , as the story will talk about the past , present and future of the narrator ..

What I thought about the writing?: It was plain beauty … The way the author started her story is rather very creative and unique. The content was great till now… Very few grammatical errors and at some point you may feel a LITTLE lost , as the author tends to fill one paragraph with a bunch of idea (This error doesn't affect the whole idea thought )

Vocab.: The vocabulary used is understandable and fits the situation in most cases .

Words that could describe the story : Sad. Trust. Guilt. Moving on. Finding yourself.

What grabbed my attention?  :The away the author started the story and the name of the character (Ziara Blue )

Recommend for: Recommended for those people who are trying to let go of someone and trying to find their selves . For those who want to know "what is life?"

Link : http://www.wattpad.com/6041914-past-present-and-future-me

............

Please look at this story and also try and spread the word about " REVIEW MY STORY " …

Thank u <3