chapter 1.

Chapter 01

It’s been a week since we entered this house. We all have been friends but some of us are not that close at what people may think. “Lizzy, we have to go shopping”. Hailey shouts from the hallway. I took my bag and left the room. Hailey and I are going shopping today for tomorrow’s event. It’s a get together party of artists. We are going to meet actors and actresses soon. All of us here at home would be attending. Hailey and I told our managers that we would want to wear a dress chosen by us to be more presentable... our own hardwork. “We’re leaving. Bye!”

We arrived at the mall wearing a hoodie. We may look weird but we don’t. We entered the shop own by my sister-in-law and chose dresses of our taste. “Hey, Lizzy! What made you come in here? How’s my little sister? It’s been a while. Too busy with your career?”

“I am but of course I’m fine. I came here to get a dress for tonight’s party. It’s a huge party. There are international artists coming, so we better be good. Do you have any new dresses there?”

“You’re right in time! The new arrivals just came an hour ago and we haven’t showed the people yet. This is perfect for you and your friend. Here, try this.” She gave us our dresses and we tried it on. I looked at myself in the mirror and it looks amazing. I went out for them to see and my jaw dropped. “Hailey, you look… great!” We both smiled. With satisfaction, we left the store and headed home. It was one tiring day.

It’s seven in the morning and surprisingly everyone is up. Not to mention, the big party is today so we have to be ready. I was sorting out things that I would bring as the others did the same thing. At eight o’clock, we had our breakfast and one by one, we were leaving the house going to our companies. I took my bag where my things needed were and I rode the car where my manager was, waiting for me. It took a while to get to the company. “Hey Lizzy! How’s it going? Is the house and the people there fine?” I nodded as I was in a hurry to get to my room. The make-up artist and my hair stylist were waiting for me. I sat on the chair and they started working on me.

After what seemed like forever, I was done… done with the preparations. All I had to do was wear my dress and be ready.

It’s almost five in the afternoon so we left the company and headed to the venue of the party. It took us thirty minutes until we arrived to the place. I was about to open the door but someone from the outside opened the door for me.

I went out of the car and saw who opened the door. Ian Anderson. He offered his hand which confused me but since the paparazzi were there, I couldn’t do anything. I took his offer and headed the way.

“Miss Lizzy, is Ian Anderson your escort for tonight’s event?” I was about to reply but the cold-hearted Ian Anderson spoke immediately. “She is my muse for tonight. It wouldn’t be much of a bother right? She’s the princess of the dance floor and I’m the bad boy of the dance floor. Now, will you excuse us?” He bowed to the media and went to our assigned table. “What are you trying doing? False news?” I asked in so much confusion.

“I am not. I’m just doing what I was told to and besides, there isn’t anything wrong. We’re housemates anyway. They’d believe that you and I have become close.” He faked a smile. “Are you serious? They…believe…us…close? Ha! You got it wrong mister. If you are aware, you are the ‘Ice Prince’. How could they believe us being close?” He gave me his famous smirk and took his phone from his pocket and showed me his twitter.

“This is news! @ianandersonoff and @dplizzyloyola are close! I think this was because of their new variety show. Princess and Bad Boy!