"Hey! You can't use my own move against me." I laughed as he loosened his grip on my arm. We both sat up, laughing.

"At least that got us warmed up." He said, catching his breath.

"That was nothing." I scoffed, shoving him. "You just can't keep up with me."

He raised his eyebrows as I laughed to myself. I stood up quickly and surveyed the ring.

"I don't really know why I'm here," I said, sitting up on the top turnbuckle. "I want to train, but I don't know what to do."

Fergal sat and thought for second before springing to his feet. "Why don't you maybe try a sling blade? Considering you haven't done it in a while."

I looked at him and cocked an eyebrow. "That's your move. I can't use it."

He shrugged. "Colby uses it, so I don't really mind. And besides, you look good doing it."

I felt heat rising in my cheeks, but I quickly hopped down and leaned in the corner.

"Ok, gimme a sec to figure this out." I said, thinking it over in my head. Once I had worked it out, I nodded to him and waited for the perfect moment before executing the move.

I looked back at Fergal, who was lying on the floor. He gave the thumbs up, then sat up and shuffled next to me.

"Pretty good for not using it for a year," he said. "Maybe work on the movement of your hips, and try to.."

I tried to focus on his words, but my eyes kept wandering to his lips. I remember every kiss, every word he said to me during our relationship. A wave of emotions washed over me, and a strong desire to kiss him came over me.

"Do you want to try it?" He asked, standing up. He offered me his hand, and helped me up.

"Sure," I said, adjusting my top awkwardly. I grinned, and took off my tank top, leaving me in just my sports bra. He turned back to face me after drinking some water, and almost spat out his mouthful.

"So just work on the movement of my hips, right?" I asked, walking back over to the corner.

His eyes quickly averted from my chest to my face. He cleared his throat and nodded. "Yeah, go from there and we'll see if we can work on anything else."

I nodded and done the move again, this time elevating my hips more to add more 'depth' to the move, as Fergal said. I waited for his response afterwards.

"Good. Improvement from last time,"  He said, standing up. "Maybe just try one more time and work on the actual movement, as in the turn. You got the height down, but I think you went into it with too much momentum going this way." He pointed to the mat, and helped me up.

"So you kind of have to do this." Without hesitation, he placed both hands on my hips, and moved them from one side to another. I froze, and let him do it a few times to show me.

I could feel his breath tickle my neck as his head came closer to mine. "I know what you're trying to do, Dani. Stop being a tease." He whispered in a more gravely tone.

"I could say the same to you, Devitt. Guess we're both as bad as each other." I said, without even thinking. The tension between us grew thicker, and we stayed like that for a moment. As I could feel him inch closer. I quickly walked over to the corner.

"So you want me to try one more time?" I asked in a brighter tone, acting like nothing even happened. He nodded, but I could see the look in his eyes knowing that he wanted more to happen.

We practiced that move a few more times until I had it down to perfection. We went over a few more sequences before we both got tired and needed a rest.

"So, has TJ texted you yet?" Fergal asked, taking a sip of his drink.

"He DM'ed me on Instagram a few times, probably because he realised he doesn't have my number." I rummaged through my bag to find my phone, and handed it to Fergal.

I unlocked my phone, not caring if he knew my password, and showed him the messages he sends me. All he did was shake his head, and hand my phone back to me.

"Honestly, who does he think he is? Talking to you like that? He doesn't even know you." Fergal scoffed, sitting down on the bench and having more to drink. He was obviously bothered by it; I could see the jealousy in his eyes.

"Tell me about it." I said, slinging my bag over my shoulder. He stood up as well, and we walked over to the locker where Fergal had put his bag.

"Do you want to head out for a drink? I'm in the mood for a coffee." He asked, putting his bag strap over his shoulder. I thought for a second, before nodding.

"I'm driving." I say as we walk out to the car park. We approached Fergals car, and he tossed me his keys.

"If you crash my car, I'll kill you." He said, sitting in the passenger seat. I grinned and started the car up.

"Just because I'm a recently passed driver doesn't mean I can't handle big cars like this." I said, putting the gear into first and driving out the car park.

A few minutes into the cat journey, and the radio was on. As we sang our hearts out to old classics, I couldn't help but look at him and smile. It felt like the old times, and exactly how it should feel. It felt normal, and for the first time in a while, it felt like everything was falling into place.

A/N

F I N A L L Y  I've planned out the rest of the chapters for this book, and let me tell youuuuuu

You👏Are👏Not👏READY👏

See you all in my next update!!💘💕💖💗💝