I'm sorry note

Zack POV: The teacher was out like always, so we fooled around and such like we always do. Whenever one of the classmates from different rooms mess with me they end up wanting to fight, but I can't because Mira hates it when I pick fights with others. So I try to hold myself back to prove to her that I won't fight, it's very hard to do that. I turned around and I see Daniel leaving the class, bet he's gonna use the bathroom. I see Jay looking at him with a red face, he takes out a piece of paper and pencil and then he started writing something down. I got up and walked to him and said"Hey what are you writing?" He got scared and covered the paper, I said"I just wanna see. I ain't gonna hurt you or anything. I'm a friend of Daniel. He knows I shouldn't hurt you. Same thing goes for Mira." He still covered the paper and I said"Fine. Don't show me then." I watched him as he resumed writing on the paper, he writes fast though. I heard he's a fast writer. Bet he's trying to make it fast so he can give it to Daniel, my eyes no longer stare at Jay as I saw Daniel coming back. He walked over to me and said"Hey Zack. Had to go to the bathroom." I knew it. So I said"Took ya long. What were you doing?" He scratched his head and said"I got caught up with other people. They've stopped me so many times before coming back here. I really hate that." Before he could say anything else Jay was standing behind him nervously holding the paper in his hand, I pointed behind Daniel to look. He turned around and said"Oh. You have a note for me? Thank you. What's the note about?" He looked back up and noticed Jay was gone, and it's weird that whenever Jay gives people something they look back up and notice that he's already long gone. It's creepy because he can move really fast, faster than your eyes can go. I asked him what did the note say, he read out loud"Daniel I'm sorry for what happened back at lunch, I was nervous. Because when I looked into your eyes they were shining beautiful, I've never seen anyone so pretty with eyes like that before. It got me really nervous. And I'm also sorry for running out of the lunch room like that, I think I caused quite a scene. And if your wondering if we're still gonna hang out Saturday yes we are still gonna hang. Don't worry about it. I also need to tell you something." He flipped the paper to read more"I like you a lot. But do you like me? Yes or No?" He hugged the paper and blushed madly at the words, I slapped him and said"Hey don't go lovey dovey on me! Anyways you have to say yes Daniel. Besides think of how it would be if you guys were already boyfriend and boyfriend, bet that's a dream come true for you." He blushed even more and I said in a deep voice"If you don't wipe that lovey dovey stuff off your face, the next hit will send you to a hospital. I swear!" He got scared and said"Wh-what was that all about?!" I said"Sorry. It's just I'm trying so hard not to fight in front of Mira, she really hates seeing me fight. But I do it to protect people, not because I do it for fun. I ain't like that. I ain't as stoned hearted as they say I am. I can be a little nice too. And also too protective too. Hehe.." He looked up at me and gave me a nervous smile and said"Should I write him back? I feel like I should.." I shook my head and chuckled and said"Follow your heart. Whatever your heart wants follow it. Besides its not my thing to make your decision Daniel. You need to make it because its your choice. It's what you wanna choose." He smiled with joy, he got up and his arms were open but I stopped him from hugging me and said"Hey! No hugs. Just a bro fist or a handshake?? Don't hug me bro!" I was scared. I don't like hugs from guys. He laughed and hugged me anyways, you know it's not that bad. Feels kinda nice. I hugged him back. But ended up suffocating him and he said"Z-Zack!! I'm dying.. Pl-please stop!!" I let go of him and his face was purple. Guess I don't know how to control my own strength, I never hugged a guy before.

~Time Skip~

Daniel POV: Ugh.. How can I reply to him? He asked me if I like him. Well not in his voice but on paper. I do like him. But I don't know how to say it, it's better if I said to him in my voice instead of paper. I saw Jay and I noticed he was going to the bathroom, guess I could tell him there. But it'll be so weird because he is using the bathroom, not the right place for confession. But I don't have time to think of a proper place, I went into the bathroom. I saw Jay using the bathroom but only to smoke? I walked up to him and said"Hey Jay." He got scared and was about to throw out his cigarette but I stopped him, I said"It's okay. You can smoke. But be careful not to smoke too much!" I giggled. That was an embarrassing giggle, I covered my face. Jay got up and put out his cigarette, he put my hands down. I looked up at him and said"Remember that apology note you gave me? And on the back you asked if I liked you. I do. But I couldn't get out the words to tell you how I feel, it's hard confessing but I couldn't wait any longer. The wait was killing me. And.. I was wondering.. Well if you can accept it. But.. Will you be my.. Boyfriend?" I squeezed my eyes trying to hold back my tears wondering how this would go, but I couldn't hold it any longer and let them out. Tears fell endlessly from my eyes, Jay wiped my tears away. He held my chin to his face. Were we gonna kiss?? Oh my gosh this can't be happening! It was too much for me and I ended up passing out and fell onto the floor, Jay got down on his knees shaking horribly bad.

~Other body~

I woke up in my old body! My gosh I was gonna kiss Jay!! But why did I pass out from this stuff being too much, come on new body get a hold of yourself and wake up. I can't go yet because I have to wait for my part time job at the convenience store, I tried going back to sleep by literally knocking myself out by hitting myself. I have to get a hold of myself.

~New body~

I woke up. My vision was blurry. Why is everything moving? I realized that Jay is shaking me, I hear other people talking. Did others come into the bathroom?? This is bad. This is so bad. I can't believe I caused a scene.. My vision was okay and I groaned trying to get up, I looked around and saw other people staring. I was embarrassed. Zack walked up to me and said"Daniel are you okay?! What the hell happened to you?! Did this asshole do something to you?!" He grabbed Jay by his collar shirt and he had his fist up getting ready to punch him, I stopped him before it was too late. I tried stopping him but Vasco stopped me and I said"Let me go!! He didn't do anything to me!! This is all a big misunderstanding!!" Vasco said"How when we saw you lying in the middle of floor and not moving? That's some scary shit right there seeing someone on the floor like that. You gotta be careful Daniel." A tear ran down his face and Jace said"Vasco.. Don't cry.." This happens all the time actually. I got held back and watched Jay get beaten, tears fell down my face and Vasco had to cover my eyes by pulling me into his chest. This can't be happening. It's all a big misunderstanding. But they won't listen. They care about me. That's sweet. But when someone is trying to tell you the truth they won't listen because they care too much about your safety, hearing the punches being thrown by Zack made me cry even more. That's when I couldn't take it anymore. I ran out of the bathroom with tears still falling down my face, everyone saw me. It was too much to bare. I ran up to the rooftop and started crying some more, I blame myself for this. If I hadn't passed out none of this wouldn't have happen, I'm an idiot. I heard someone coming up the stairs, so I hid somewhere. Actually I heard two footsteps. Sounds like two people. I heard Vasco voice, then I heard Zack's voice. They were looking for me and they found me, Zack said"Why did you run outta the bathroom like that? You could've stayed and enjoyed the show." He cracked his knuckles. I said"It's all a big misunderstanding. Jay didn't do nothing to me. I just passed out is all. You didn't have to beat him up for something he didn't do. It's not right." Vasco said"Well seeing you on the floor like that can scare some people. Make them worry a lot. Sorry you had to see that Daniel." I got up and said"Too late to say sorry. The damage is already done Vasco. See you tomorrow. Because I'm going home early." Zack said"E-early? Daniel you can't leave early. School not done yet!" I looked at him angrily and said"Well it is for me. I'm ruined anyways."