twenty-one

Victoria went straight to her Aunt as she ran. To her, it was like they were sparring again. Neither party truly wanting to hurt the other.

Natasha managed to push Victoria to the ground and the girl shook her head. "Nat, I don't want to fight."

Natasha's expression softened as she sent a small smile to her. "I don't want to, either."

Victoria flipped Natasha over as her dad sped towards them. She saw Pietro trying to fight Scott, but Scott kept shrinking before Pietro could touch him. Pietro turned around, frowning while trying to find the man the size of an ant. Instead, he found his girlfriend smirking at him. He rose an eyebrow at her as started started towards them.

However, she jumped back when Bucky and T'Challa rolled in front of her.

They had each other in a choke hold and Victoria nocked an arrow. She ran over to them as Bucky spoke.

"I didn't kill your father."

"Then why did you run?"

He pulled Bucky's metal arm away from his neck and they started another fist fight. Victoria shot the arrow which distracted T'Challa momentarily and allowed her to jump in front of Bucky. They worked together to block and defend each other as T'Challa threw punches.

T'Challa pushed Victoria away and Bucky waved his hand at her. "Go! I got this!"

T'Challa landed a spinning kick to Bucky's face which made him fly into cargo. Victoria shook her head, preparing to jump back into the fight. "Got this my ass!"

T'Challa tried to grip onto Bucky's throat but was blocked by Wanda's powers. She threw him into a tunnel and Victoria walked over to Bucky. She helped him up and he nodded at Wanda in thanks.

"Nice control of the fight there, Buck."

"Oh hush."

"You good?"

He nodded and Victoria ran over to Cap. She stared at the Spider-kid who tried his hardest to hold up a tunnel. "You got heart, kid. Where you from?"

"Queens," he breathed out, his muscles straining at the weight of the tunnel. Steve smiled at Victoria before turning back to him.

"Brooklyn."

After Steve left, the kid grunted at the weight of the tunnel. Victoria nocked another arrow and fired it. It grazed his leg and he had to roll out of the way as the tunnel collapsed.

"That was for whatever that sticky stuff is for getting in my hair, Spider-Kid."

He ran towards her and tried to slam into her but she used her bow to push him down. He shot a web at her and it caught her arm. She took another arrow out and sliced it off of her.

The kid shot a web at her legs while she was distracted and pulled it towards his body. The web made her fall backwards and hit her head hard on the ground. She groaned and he projected himself away.

"It's Spider-Man!"

"Yeah, whatever."

She groaned, trying to get up. Pietro zoomed over and helped her. He cradled her body to his and glared at the kid.