"I promise." I answered. Actually... I'm not sure.

"You're done now. Go back and take some rest, don't do too much exercise." The doctor said after he's done treating my arm and leg.

"Thank you." Jaehyun and I bowed before leaving.

----------------------

The next day

"Teach me." I said to Joochan.

Everyone is in the base because it's a weekend. We're all either practicing or resting.

"Teach what?" Joochan asked.

"How you shot Jibeom. Since when did you practice how to use the gun when your hands were tied behind your back?" I said.

"Oh, that's easy if you practice." Joochan answered, looking confident.

"Demonstrate." I threw him my gun. Joochan caught it and walked to the shooting board.

"Well first of all you untie yourself when you pretend you're still tied up." He said.

"Of course." I rolled my eyes.

"Then you hold your gun with your right hand, and hold it on the left side like this." He explained as he positioned his right arm behind his back.

"Ah... okay. I understand now." I nodded.

"Try." He grinned. I took the gun back and did what he exactly showed me.

I shot it at the board but only got a 6.

"Dammit." I mumbled.

"Practice more. I'm pretty sure that it'll be useful." Joochan smiled.

"You guys are really training hard." Donghyun widened his eyes as he walked by.

"Of course." Joochan scoffed.

"He lost to Bomin, of course he doesn't feel good about it." I laughed.

I told them everything about Eunha and Bomin.

"Then should I feel even worse? I lost to a girl." Donghyun laughed as well.

"I feel like Eunha isn't just a normal girl. She might be way stronger than we think." I answered.

"I think so too. But I think Bomin isn't so strong compared to his team, yet he just defeated me in seconds. Even though I was also unprepared." Joochan said. I nodded, agreeing to him.

Last time in the garage, we saw Jangjun's friend, Youngtaek. By only sensing his vibe we can already tell that he's really dangerous.

"What about Jibeom?" Donghyun asked. We thought for a while.

"Other than saying that he's strong, it would be better to say that he has an advantage? Since he can use drugs and stationery weapons..." I answered.

"But he has a weakness." Joochan suddenly said.

"What is it?" Donghyun questioned.

"You." Joochan pointed at me.

"Me?" I widened my eyes.

"Even though it's just a guess, which has very little chance to be true..."

"He won't kill you."

"Guys, rather than just analysing your opponents, maybe you should also be prepared and find a way to defeat them." Sungyoon said as he walked to us.

"True, Bomin was really quick when he fought me. Maybe I should practice on my speed." Joochan nodded.

After getting defeated, he's really determined to win against him.