He Got ONE More Time Fo' I Beat His ASS.

Anthony

Kiara thinks she can just leave me and ignore me? Hell no. Not on my watch. It'll be a cold day in hell , before I let Chresanto , Paizlen or anybody keep me away from Kiara. Do I love her? No. I just want to control her. Well , at first I did. Now? I think I'm falling ever so slowly in love with her. 

This shit with Paizlen is beyond BULLSHIT.  Yeah , I admit , That's my baby. But I told her I didn't want to have nothing to do with her OR that damn baby. Period. 

My thoughts were interrupted by a call.

Without looking at the Caller I.D. I Just answer.

"Hello?" I say , sounding slightly , irritated.

"Look , Bruh , I'm tired of yo' bitch ass always on my girl and always having something to say. Stay in yo' lane patna. If I hear about yo' bitch ass calling Kia again , it's gonna be a problem. No threat shit , dis a promise." He says.

"Chresanto get cho bitch ass off my line , Kiara be texting my ass back , saying y'all been fightin' and shit. I should report yo hoe ass. Get cho ass lock the fuck up." I say , chuckling on the inside. 

He hangs up. Just like the little bitch he is. 

Chresanto

Me hanging up , was the right thing to do or I was gonna drive by his house and do somethin' I was gonna regret. But , I'm pissed that Kiara telling her EX what we goin through. Like it's his goddamn business. 

"KIARA!" I yell , from downstairs.

"What!?" She yells , from I'm guessing the bathroom.

"Come here , now!" I say , taking a seat on the counter. 

She comes down , mean muggin' like a muhfucka.

"Explain to me why , I just got off the phone with Anthony and he tol-" 

She cuts me off by saying "Why the fuck are you talking to him?" She says , looking at me , curiously,

" 'Cause I can. What kind of bullshit question was that?" I ask , not expecting her to answer.

And she didn't. 

"Anyways" I continue , 

"Tell me why , He told me you told him that we fought." I said , looking at her. 

"That sounds like some "he say , she say" shit you just said ma nigga." She said , looking up at me. 

"It could sound anyway it want to. How he know?" I ask , getting mad.

"I told Faith." She said a little above a whisper.

"You told who?" I ask. 

"FAITH! I TOLD FAITH!" She screams , walking out the kitchen. 

I grab her arm , 

"The fuck? WHY YOU TELL ANYBODY!? DAS NONE OF THE MUHFUCKIN BUSINESS." 

" 'Cause , Faith is my friend. And , I needed someone to talk to." She says , calmly. 

"Man , get the fuck outta my face before I really choke yo' ass out , Kiara. Fahreal." I say , letting her arm go. 

She grabs the back of my neck and turns me around. 

"Look , nigga. I'm tired of yo' slick abuse. You not finna talk to me any type of way. I don't give a fuck. I'm not a doll , I'm not one of yo' hoes , I'm not one of yo' niggas you think you could just sly play. I'm your girlfriend and you ain't about to talk to me out the side of yo muhfuckin neck. Now , you betta check yo' fonky ass attitude. 

I just told yo ass , I ain't say nothin' to Anthony punk ass , And you still believe him," She says , getting a tighter grip around my neck. 

"I'm tired of this shit." She says , letting go. 

She got a tight ass grip. My whole face red. 

Kiara

I choked his hoe ass out. YEP , sure did. And to be honest , I'll do it again. I want to prove to him , That I'm not one of these little strats he thinks he could just talk to any kind of way. 

I go back upstairs , crying.

Yep , crying. 

I pull out my suitcase , I start gong through my drawers , Taking everything out and throwing it in the suitcase. 

All my hygiene stuff , clothes , makeup. 

EVERYTHING.

"Where you going?" Stupid ass says behind me. 

"Somewhere you ain't , now , get the fuck outta here." I say.

I turn around for a split second and I see stupid ass taking my stuff out of my bags. 

"Move , before I really pop the fuck off." I say , putting all stuff back. 

"Kiara , where you goin'?" He asks.

"With my sister." I say.

"Natalia?" He asks.

"What other sister do I have , fucking dip." I say , removing my clothes , to put on something more comfortable.  

"I'm sorry" He says.

"You can be sorry all you want , I'm leaving."