A Lost Soul

Chresanto

Me and Kiara haven't talked in 2 months. I feel bad for the simple fact of accusing her of something so petty. But I still do believe that if she wouldn't have told me that bullshit about Paizlen being a whore; we would still be together & Kiara would still be my friend.

But now? Everything is fucked up. I've been in my house for 2 months doing nothing. I haven't heard from either Paizlen or Kiara.  I'm real coo on Paizlen thotty ass. Word on the street is that she fuckin with King.

Kiara's boyfriend.

It's been way too long, I miss Kiara. I'm gonna surprise her today.

2:07 pm.

I'm in Kiara's driveway trying to figure out a way to apologize. Maybe a way to say I didn't mean it. Knowing her; she'll probably forgive me, but not on the spot. It'll take some time. 

While getting out of my car; another pulls up. It looks like King in the car too.

It is King.

He gets out the car and daps me.

"Wassup nigga!" he says

"What's good , bro?" I ask giving him dap.

"Nothing man, just visiting my lady. Whatchu here for?" He asks, 

looking at me confused. 

"Nothin, just visiting my friend" I said.

"Kia?" he asks

"Yeah, Kia" I say.

"Is it true bruh?" I continue.

"Is what true?" He asks , looking at his phone.

"You & Paizlen.. The stories... They're true , huh?" I ask , remaining calm.

"Me and Paizlen?" he repeats , looking up from his phone.

"Yes nigga. You and Paizlen." I say a little louder.

"Maaan... It was nothing but a quick lil fuck. Nothing more." He says, chuckling.

"The fuck you mean!? You knew that was my girl & you just decided to fuck her? And you cheated on Kiara? What the fuck is wrong wit chu bruh!?"  I yell.

"How do you even know Kiara?" he asks.

Just then , the door swung open, presenting the beautiful Kiara.

"What the hell is going on out here?" She asks

"Ask King" I say.

"Santo why are you here?" she asks.

"I came to apologize , but Me and Anthony ran into each other & had a little mishap."

"What does he mean by 'mishap' Anthony?" she asks

"Nothing , baby. Don't even trip off his dud ass"  He says kissing her forehead.

"Naw. What does he mean by mishap!?" she yells.

"I'll tell her if you don't" I say aloud.

"Get the fuck outta here. Tryna ruin our relationship and shit." Anthony says.

"He cheated on you with Paizlen. And he's the nigga Paizlen was fuckin when I was at work & shit. I promise you , I'm not lying. Just check his texts." I Say.

"Give me your phone." she says.

"Baby , you don't have to go to these measures." He says , coming closer to her.

She backs up;snatching the phone.

She reads them all.

"We're over." She says, simply; slamming the door in our faces.

Kiara 6:19 pm.

I've been crying all night. Why would he do this to me! Do this to us... I've never been so hurt.

I have always been a independent woman. But when I met Anthony I promised myself I would let him in, and I would let him love me.

And he says thanks by doing this?

I know I'm not as pretty as Paizlen. But I have so much to offer. I'm so loyal! I was his ride or die. He called me his wife!

Now I feel more alone than ever. 

No one loves Kiara any more.