I

Chapter I. Arturia Pendragon

Dumbledore looked at the floor of his office where he had drawn a kind of pentagram similar to the one in the book that was now on his desk. He was fully aware that a heroic spirit shouldn't be invoked if he wasn't chosen to be a Master for the Holy Grail War (considering that there were still years left for the next one) was forbidden; even so, he did it. It was an emergency and invoking Arthur Pendragon was the only way to prevent Teantaichean from completely destroying the world of wizards. What the Ministry of Magic would say if he found out wasn't important at that time, only watched over the safety of what is important to him and knew that Hogwarts would be the first target of the giant monster that was under the influence of Von Hazel.

From a drawer he took out a relic belonging to the great King Arthur, the sheath of the great sword Excalibur, Avalon. He swallowed nervously, once he started there would be no turning back, he would have to finish the spell. He looked at the clock on the wall, it was precisely 2 a.m.

"Iron and Silver as a base. Stones and the Archduke of Covenants as foundations. My teacher Schweinorg as an ancestor. The cardinal doors close. Start from the crown and follow the bifurcated path that takes you to the kingdom". The pentagram drawn on the floor emitted a brilliant blue light. "Full, full, full, full, full. Repeat it five times. But when everyone is full, destroy him. Prepared. I order it, come to me. Your sword will control my destiny. Answer if you accept my will and reason. I swear here that I will be all the good of the eternal world. That I will expose all the evil of the eternal world. For the seven heavens that receive three powerful words, come to me from the balance circle Balance Protector!"

A mowing light flooded the room, forcing Dumbledore to close his eyes briefly. When they opened, a smoke dispersed through the room, revealing a small and fragile figure. The surprise on his face was undeniable when noticing that it was a young girl with beautiful blond hair, wearing a pretty demure blue dress, with a shining silver armor covering some parts of her body and a majestic sword in her right hand. The girl's eyes opened, revealing the beautiful blue-green color of her iris.

"Why did you call me? I have understood that there are still a few years left until the next Holy Grail War" She said in her thin voice, but in a severe tone.

Was she the King Arthur Pendragon? Dumbledore still didn't believe it. He didn't underestimate the power of women, but myths described Arthur as a strong and imposing man. He remained silent and before the inquisitive look of the little blonde decided to answer.

"I understand that there are still years left; however, it is an emergency. Teantaichean has been summoned again and only you can defeat it, your majesty."

The little king's eyes snapped open at what he said, who had invoked that monster? No doubt it was very bad news and she understood that breaking the rules was necessary.

"Being that the case, I'll get rid of that monster. Where is it?"

"It has not yet been invoked, your majesty, and I do not know when it will be invoked."

She lowered her eyes for a moment before turning her gaze to the headmaster of Hogwarts.

"And what am I supposed to do while I wait?"

"I do not know if you like the idea, Majesty, but you will have to cover up being a student of this institution until the moment arrives. No one should know who you are. I want to prevent Von Hazel from finding out or your presence would be useless."

"I understand. I suppose it is an advantage that I look seventeen years old."

"I could put you with the sixth years, if you wish, my lord."

"Please, call me Arturia". She smiled.

"Fine, Arturia". Dumbledore made a slight bow of his head. "I've planned everything to hide your identity before I invoked you; so, you will pose as my goddaughter and say that you have been instructed at home until recently that your parents passed away."

"I have no problem, you have planned everything very well, godfather."

"Being the case, welcome to Hogwarts, Miss Pendragon."

A new year began at Hogwarts School, many new students were extremely nervous and the older students were happy to return.

Arturia looked at herself in the mirror, the uniform fitting well with her delicate figure; however, the skirt seemed a bit short and made her feel a little uncomfortable. She decided to put on some thick black pantyhose that covered well enough in case there was an accident. Her hair was combed in the elegant way she used to, except that instead of her typical blue ribbon, she was wearing a black one.

She looked good in her uniform, she had to admit it. Once ready, she went down to the large dining room, standing in a corner so that no one would notice her presence until the indicated moment arrived.

"Do not get nervous, Arturia. You are a king" She thought, bringing a hand to her chest.

The new students had already been presented and selected for each of the houses and the young woman noticed how Dumbledore was standing. It was the moment.

"Dear students and professors, today not only are freshman students integrated, but I have the great joy of receiving a new student who will be integrated into the sixth year of this institution". Students and teachers were quite confused with what the headmaster said. Some students began to mutter things under their breath, until Dumbledore gestured for them to be silent. "Please, welcome my dear goddaughter, Arturia Pendragon."

The blond-haired girl immediately walked to the place where the selection hat was waiting for her. Her steps were graceful, but confident; her expression was serene, but firm. Her aura showed the dignity of a king. Not only that; Arturia had an exquisite beauty that caused several eyes to settle on her, especially male.

"Welcome dear." Dumbledore said taking her hand and inviting her to sit down.

"Thank you, godfather." She said as she headed to the seat.

Professor Minerva put the hat on Arturia's head faith and the object remained silent for a long time. It was becoming difficult for it to place the beautiful king in a house, since she had the characteristics of all four. The pride and ambition of Slytherin, the cleverness and intelligence of Ravenclaw, the kindness and humility of Hufflepuff and the bravery and nobility of Gryffindor. Everyone was expectant to know which house would join when the object immediately shouted: Gryffindor!