CHAPTER 16 : Finding Trouble

*Allison's POV*

The whole ride was so quiet and thank god that we finally arrive to Gotham Bar and something .  I step out of the car after Ryan turns off and pull the key out . I tied my hair in a high ponytail , exposing my long giraffe neck .
Favian always makes fun of my long slender neck but he stopped making fun of me when the day I caught him in Spider-Mans boxer . Hahaha

I take in a breath and , Hmmm , the smell of food . So tempting . My stomach suddenly growls , reminding me to feed em .

I spot Vicky's car and Favian's red Ferrari . He has two cars , and the car he loves most is the red Ferrari. I don't know why and I don't wanna know why . Boys obsession is unexplainable. I find for Ethan's car , but there was no sight of his car . Looks like Kiara is not here yet . Good .

" Shall we ?." Ryan asks , standing awfully close to me . I took big steps , avoid being close with him because I don't mess with someone's boy .
He looks hurt by my action but he quickly covers it off , by smiling . I really don't understand how can he manage to smile even if things does hurt him . I wonder if I kick him , while he smile to cover his pain or scream out like a Tarzan .

I brush that stupid idea out of my head . Without a word , I turn my heel and walk into the restaurant . My eyes kept finding for those two idiots and there they are , in the middle . A few chairs were left empty . I grin when I saw Favian brought a girl with him . Who could this be .

I walk over , sending an evil grin to Favian , before I hug Miqaeyla sideways , Vicky's  girlfriend . " Hey girl . It's nice to meet you ." Miqaeyla crushes me into another bear hug , almost crushing me in the process . I mouthed 'help' to Vicky but he chuckles .

I pat her back , saying its my pleasure to meet her too in a voice that came out like a squeak .
" Oh my , I'm sorry , I must have choke your oxygen out of you ," she says while giggling . I took deep breaths , filling my lungs with oxygen again .
I really love Miqaeyla , but sometimes I get annoyed when she hugs me or gets over excited .

I pull the chair and sat next to Ryan . Me in between Miqaeyla and Ryan . Another two chairs were empty beside Favian and Vicky . I guess that's for Kiara and Ethan . I eyed the girl sitting beside Favian , keeping her head down the whole time .

" So , Favy , care to introduce who is that ?." I ask , monotone . I love teasing his girlfriends , making them scared of me .
Favian blushes , before clearing his throat .
" This is Melanie . " she looks up , pushing away her hair from her face before smiling at me , " Hi ." She waves timidly and I can't help but chuckle lowly but I wave back . I took in her appearance . She has dark jet hair , her olive skin is perfectly toned . Red lips and shaped eyebrows . This girl is a beauty and cute .

" Who is that Ian ? ." She whispers , but she's bad at whispers and she calls him Ian . I can hear her from here . " ur, she's my sister , Allison . " he stutters . I smile . I was about to tease them , but Ryan simply lean downs and whispers , "Don't tease them Al ."

I gave him a side glare . I don't wanna talk with him after knowing he has another girl and I don't know why I'm feeling hurt and jealous all of a sudden .

" Where's Kiya ?." Vicky puts down the menu he's been holding , wiping his hand with the napkin on the table . Such a hygiene guy . I shrugged my shoulder in response . " Aren't you guys suppose to come together ?." He asks again , his eyebrows rise up .