Chapter 3

Waylon's P.O.V.

Today is my first day at my new school. I got up and changed into a hoodie, shirt, and jeans.

 I got up and changed into a hoodie, shirt, and jeans

I went downstairs and got tackled by Sawyer.
I tried to get him off but failed.
"I swear to god if you don't get off me, I will yell for Dale." I threatened.
"You can't yell if I do this." He said putting his hand over my mouth.
He punched my stomach and I licked his hand.
"You're gross!" He exclaimed wiping his hand on my hoodie.
He punched me once more in the stomach and got off of me.
I stayed on the ground clutching my stomach and Colin came into the room.
"Get up off the floor." He said kicking my foot.
I stood up after a few minutes and went into the kitchen.

I grabbed a banana and ate it.
I brushed my teeth and sat onto the couch.
"We've got to go come on guys!" Frasier yelled.
I got up and went outside with everyone else and got into Fraiser's car.

The whole ride there, I was squished in between Sawyer and Colin. Everytime that we turned, Sawyer would lean on me, absolutely crushing me.

We made it to school after twenty minutes and as we got out, Ross said "Waylon, come with me."
I nodded and followed him.
He walked into the middle school with me.
He walked me to the gym and said "Go over to the sign that says 'Grade Seven' and wait until they call your name for your teacher."
I nodded and he asked me "You okay?"
"Not really. I'm nervous. It's too loud and there are way too many people in here." I answered.
He nodded and took off his hat.
"Here. Whenever you feel nervous, just wear this and if you still get nervous, just text me. Okay?" He said.
"Okay. Thanks, Ross." I replied and hugged him.
"No problem, Waylon." He said as I pulled away.
He walked out of the gym and I held onto the hat for dear life.

A teacher called my name and I went over to him.
"Hello Waylon. I'm Mr. Gordon and I will be your teacher this year." He said shaking my hand.
I smiled slightly and he called other kids names.

After school...

School just ended and it was really boring. I got super nervous when everybody had to tell the class about ourselves. All I could manage to mumble out was that I just moved here and that my favourite colour is green, which isn't true since my favourite colour is blue but I panicked.

Ross texted me before the end of the day telling me he would be outside waiting for me.
As soon as the bell rang, I packed up my backpack and went to find Ross.
I saw him standing near some people, who I assume are his friends, and I went over to him.
I hugged him and he patted my back.
"Dude, get off." He whispered to me.
"No. I'm trying to push you over." I replied.
"You seriously think that you could take me down?" He scoffed as I let go.
He lifted me up so I was upside down and went over to the trash can.
He pretended to put me in it and I yelped as he laughed along with his friends.
He put me down and said goodbye to his friends.
We walked to the car where everyone else was waiting and we got in.