x Chapter 9 x

I threw myself down the hall and tried to scoop up the tears that had fallen down my cheeks. I made my way to the top of the stairs and sighed. Why did I let this go too far? I knew that Ashton was going to be a jerk! He was a player, and all players are morons!

"Hey Ella," I heard when I got to the bottom of the stairs. I turned around and saw Danny and some other people that I didn't recognise behind him. "Me and some others are getting bored here, fancy coming to the strip club with us?" he smirked whilst saying it.

"Do I look like a stripper," I said, burrying my tears inside my eyelids and glancing down my body.

"Not to strip silly, to watch, we're guys we like the view," he winked.

"I'm a girl, not a guy,"

"I can see that," he eyed up my body. "But you look like you could get away from here, what's up?"

I followed the crowd out of the house and told Danny what had happened between me and Ashton. I didn't know Danny that well, but he seemed to understand me more. "Who hasn't drank and wants to drive?"

Two people stepped up, one girl and one guy. "I will Danny," the girl said. "Me too," the other guy joined.

"Right okay. Me, Ella, Patrick and Josh will go with Suzy, and the rest of you go with Luke." Danny explained, dividing us into two groups.

I clambered in the car and buckled myself in when someone came running up to the car window. "Ella let me explain." Ashton's pathetic voice rung through my ears.

"Piss off Ashton, I'm going out,"

"Can I come Dan?"

"I don't think so matey, what you did to Ella was sick, peace out," Danny wound the window back up and we drove off down the road. I quickly glanced back and saw Ashton stood with his hands in his pockets and staring after the car. He didn't deserve me! The stupid pig!

"Gunna get some gash tonight," Patrick shouted out. I rolled my eyes and looked across at him. "Maybe you,"

"In your dreams buddy," I smirked.

"Okay, wake me up when we get there," everyone laughed, including me.

We soon entered the car park and all the guys were getting excited. If you didn't know them, you would think they're all helpless virgins. We all scooted out the car and made our way inside, paying the big fella at the door. "He was creepy don't you think," I walked next to Suzy.

"Been there, banged him, he's not that scary," she said, looking at me and winking.

"You bedded the door guy!"

"Shh, I was pissed and he was horny, what can you say,"

I just laughed along as we entered the smoke filled room. Music was blasting through the speakers and guys were gawping at the stage. Four girls were up on there at the moment, spinning around on a pole and stripping themselves from their tops. If I were a lesbian, I would probably have a go on all of them. I had never thought sexually about a girl, and was hoping I never would!

"What can I get you to drink," Luke came up next to me ans took a seat.

"Oh, I don't really drink," I replied.

"Sure you do, you look like the girl that could use a few,"

"Excuse me!?" I spat, with one eyebrow raised.

"I mean drink, you look like you've had a rough night,"

"Oh." I replied sheepishly.

"Yeah, so what are you having?" I took my time to think. "Can I have a shot of vodka please," he asked the bartender before I could finish.