x Chapter eight x

Tonight was the night of the party, and I wasn't going to go dressed as an innocent little girl, not after what I did to Ashton. My cheeks heated up as I started to remember yesterday in those toilets. Wow! He was sure big... and tasty.

I threw the contents of my wardrobe on the floor and picked up different pieces of clothing to see if they would match. I finally ended up wearing a tight pink dress which came just above my knees. It fit perfectly around the boobs, and showed a bit of cleavage. I started to get a little hot thinking about the night that I will finally lose my V. What if it was Ashton that took it? I sure in hell hope it is. But maybe not tonight...We'll just see what the drink says.

I straightened my hair as it ran down my back, just above my ass. My eye make-up was thick and I painted my lips with rose red lipstick. I never wore foundation much, I already had perfectly tanned skin, and I wasn't a girl with too many spots, if I actually had any.

Ashton had agreed to pick me up and I was already running a little late. I quickly pulled out a pair of pale pink heels and tied them around my feet. "Ashton's here sweety," my mum called.

I pulled off a bag from the back of the door and stuck my phone down my bra. I made my way out my room and down the stairs. Wow, what a sight! Ashton was lent against the door-frame, a fitted white shirt hugging his abs, and jeans that made his bum look squeezable... not that it wasn't anyway. But you get what I mean.

"You look hot!" he said with a sexy smirk.

"Not to bad yourself," I replied. "Bye mum!"

"Bye, don't be back to late,"

"I'll take care of her, don't you worry," Ashton called back.

We left the house and I felt a light pinch on my ass. I turned around and smacked his arm. "I'm so looking forward to when the big day comes," he chuckled.

I didn't get what he meant at first, but by the way he looked at my body with hunger in his eyes, I soon caught on. My legs turned to jelly just as we came up to the car, and I had to grab onto the roof of the car to stop myself from falling. I slid in the passengers seat and ran a hand up Ashton's leg when he climbed in next to me. I felt him stiffen under my touch and it was a great effect. "Not now," he moaned. I wasn't going to give in that easily, I rubbed up his leg and grew closer to his crotch. I cold see his little 'friend' getting excited and now it wasn't so little... I could hear Ashton's moans which were making me hot too. When I could see his 'friend' pushing against his jeans, and Ashton's moans getting louder, I stopped suddenly. 

"Can we go now, we're going to be late," I giggled.

"You little bitch, payback is waiting." he groaned, patting down his 'friend'.

The car roared as we left the street and approached the house party awaiting for the real party to arrive... which was us of course. I leaped out the car and walked around to where Ashton was waiting for me. "You know I could do it right here, right now," he smirked, looking down at my boobs and grew lower.

"Please don't that would be sooo embarrassing." I said, stretching out the o in so.

He looked at me with pure lust in his eyes. I ran to the door and entered inside to where the stench of alcohol burned my nose. "Hey you could make it," Danny said happily. "Looking good too,"

I heard a throat being cleared behind us. "She's mine also," I twirled around to face Ashton. I gave him a kiss and slid my hand down his chest. "So back off," he finished.

"Whatever man," Danny sighed, walking off into the crowd.

"Naughty naughty." I smiled.

He threw his hands up to cup my boobs. "I just want you to myself,"

"But you're a bad-boy, and bad-boys don't have favourites,"

"But this bad-boy does," his hands started to massage my boobs. I backed off before he could do anything else, and walked over to the drinks table. I grabbed a shot and threw it down my neck. I turned back around my Ashton wasn't there. I grabbed another shot and downed it. I made my way into the crowd and started dancing with whoever I wanted to. Different people groped me but I wasn't really bothered. I had grabbed a few boys by the crotch and they loved it, swaying with me to the music.. I mean, what boy doesn't like getting felt up?

I don't know what had gotten into me, ever since me and Ashton had this little thing going in, I had wanted as much sexual stuff as I could get. "Getting a bit frisky are we?" Danny chuckled as he reappeared in front of me. "I thought you were Ashton's only,"

"Well he'll see about that won't he," I giggled as I ran a hand down his chest, and nibbled his earlobe. I really didn't know what I was doing now. He moaned into my hair as I kissed down his neck. His hands made there way to my waist. He ran his hands up and down my sides and then to my boobs and massaged them. Everyone was too busy dancing to notice what we were doing. His hands slipped down to my thigh and were growing closer and closer to my center by the second. Suddenly, I pulled away. "Whoa, too much fun you're having there,"

"Aww man, just a little touch," he slurred, coming towards me again.

"I have Ashton to touch me all night if I want to, now back off," I ran out of the crowd and upstairs. There were people making out all down the hallway and I made my way to the bathroom. I pushed past the couple making out outside the door and slipped into the bathroom and locked the door. I cupped my hands and filled them with water. I splashed a bit onto my cheeks, making sure not to let any make-up run. I sat on the toilet and threw my head into my hands. What if that had gone too far? What is he started to touch me? I couldn't ruin what I have with Ashton, even if it is just for the lessons, it was fun and I wanted it to stay that way.

I sighed and got up off of the toilet. I unlocked the door and scurried back down the hall, getting my ass slapped several times, guys and girls! I never thought the day would come when I let anything happen to my by a girl. But I guess there is a first time for everything right?

"Hey Ella," I heard my name being called. I turned to face the person that called my name, but when I did, there was too many people staring at me. All of them started to laugh slightly, and then more and more rapidly. 

A girl I hadn't been too familiar with came up to me. "Nice thong," I felt myself go slightly awkward.

"What?"

"You're dress," she laughed. I looked down and my cheeks instantly burned red. The side of my dress had been caught and stuck inside my thong. For fuck sake... why me? Stupid Danny! I'm going to kill that guy!

I quickly untangled my dress and flattened it out. "Looked hot anyway," she smiled, and made her way back downstairs. Did a girl just call me hot?

I wanted to lock myself away from everyone, so I ran into the nearest room. I shut the door and slid down behind it. I heard people still laughing in the hallway and sighed. My life is going to be a joke now!

"Uhh, ohh right there," I heard a girl moaning. What!? Why did I hear moans? Was I dreaming? Why was I dreaming about a girl moaning? This is just pure wrong! "Fuck yeah!" I heard again.

I took my hand away from my face and my jaw smacked the floor. "That's the spot," she moaned again, thrusting herself in the air, with her arms gripping the bedsheets.

"Lick it all!" she groaned, starting to pant. My stomach churned. This was disgusting. OH HELL NO! NOW THIS WAS DISGUSTING!

"ASHTON!" I screamed. I could tell it was his body, his hair, his perfect abs. His head suddenly lifted up, liquid around his mouth. "YOU SICK BASTARD!" I screamed again, running up to him and pushing him off the bed. "OH, COVER YOURSELF UP YOU WHORE," I spat, staring at the bimbo before me, lying down with her legs spread wide. "WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO ME, I HATE YOU!" I yelled, smacking Ashton in his chest.

"Ella, listen-"

"FUCK OFF AM I LISTENING TO YOU!" I took a swing at his face, catching him right in the jaw. "BURN IN HELL," I spat on his chest and made a dash for the door, spitting also on the girl. "SICK!"

I slammed the door shut and tears didn't fail to roam my face. What a twisted asshole! I'm done with him! This stupid thing we have, is so over!