Crimson Eyes *a vampire love story~

PROLOGUE:

Vampires exist.

Vampires are not all bad.

And Vampires do fall inlove.

***

As I remember the past..

The past where the day I first met him..

"Wow! Ang gaganda naman ng mga bulaklak!" a little girl said, standing beside a bunch of roses in front of her.

She was very happy and amazed by the red roses.

Unconsciously, she picked a one stem of a rose using her bare hands not thinking to be hurt by the thorns of the flower.

"Ahh!" the little girl got wounded because of the thornsShe bit her lips as she watched the blood flowing down on her little finger.

But she doesn't cry even if she's hurt.

Then suddenly the wind blew strongly.

"Are you ok?" a cold voice asked her coming from behind. The little girl turned around to see who that was.

She saw an unfamiliar boy.

A boy who is wearing a black suit, inside of it was a red polo shirt. His skin was white as snow. And he was smiling at the little girl.

"Come here." he commanded.

The little girl involuntary started to walk straight to the boy who is now lending his hand to the little girl.

"You're bleeding." the boy said after he saw the wounded finger of the little girl. "Don't worry you'll be ok." he added then tapped the head of the little girl. The little girl didn't ask why does the boy's hand is as cold as ice.

Suddenly, the boy licked the finger of the little girl. The girl just watched the boy as he licked her finger. And his cold black eye turned to crimson red as he tasted the fresh blood. He tightened his grip on her hand and started sucking her blood.

The little girl felt the pain but she didn't do anything. She just continued staring at the boy who is now sucking her finger.

She stared at the boy straight in the eyes and she was amazed again to see those crimson or bloody red eyes of him.

The boy suddenly stop and..

"Done." and smiled sweetly. His fangs visible.

The little girl was not scared even if she knew that the boy was not an ordinary human. She looked at her little finger and was shocked seeing her wound was completely healed.

The wind blew strongly again.

"Prince Ethan, We have to go." said by another boy who is also wearing a black suit.

The boy in front of the little girl just nodded then he kissed the forehead of the little girl.

"Good bye... my princess." he said and then in just a blink of an eye... The boy with the red bloody eyes was gone.

Tell me.

Tell me now..

How can I forget that?

How can I forget you... Ethan?

even if you and I know that since that day...

I was fully and completely fallen in love with you.

*****

Crimson Eyes

All rights reserve 2014

Mimimeooow