"This is Miroku... He's a monk..." She said, then she leans in to my ear "but be careful with him" she said in a warning tone. "Why?" I ask, looking at her confused. She opens her mouth to say something.

But Miroku is standing in front of me. "Such a pretty lady like you... Why did you hide your face?" He said, leaning too close to my face. I lean back slightly. 'This person is too forward for my liking...' I thought to myself. Then he grabs my hands in his. "Will you do me the honour and bare my child?" He said. I open my mouth to say something, but Inuyasha beats me to it. "Cut it out you stupid monk!" He said, smacking him in the head. Miroku rub his head "sorry... I can't help myself when I see such a pretty lady..." He said, laughing. Inuyasha have a tick mark on his head.

I stare at them not knowing what to do or say. "I think now I know why Kagome told me to be careful..." I said to myself. But everyone heard anyway and they laugh, except Inuyasha and Miroku.

Then a small guy jump to my shoulder. "You haven't introduce me yet Kagome!" He said. I just stare at him. "What's your name?" I asks. He turns to me "I'm Shippo... A fox demon..." He said. I smile softly as I pick him up from my shoulder. "Hello... I'm Y/N... Nice to meet you" I said, giving him a close eye smile. He blush at in respond.

Then I feel something on my butt. I turn to see Miroku. A tick mark appear on my forehead. I flick him in the forehead, but it's too strong than I intended it. Which makes Miroku gets thrown and hit the tree.

"Oh whoops... I think I flick him too hard..." I said, laughing nervously. "One thing for sure, remind me not to get on your bad side..." I hear Shippo said, which makes the others nod their heads. I just laugh nervously.

"But I wonder how you can pass through the well... It's suppose to be only Kagome and Inuyasha that's able to travel through it..." Sango said. I turn to her and sigh. "Yeah... Well, maybe because... I'm a demon as well" I said, taking off my hoodie to reveal my face.

I look at them and smile nervously

I look at them and smile nervously. Then I let my ear appear.

(Reminders: this is just a reference

(Reminders: this is just a reference. To help the ones who have no idea what to see their OC's as. For the ones who knows exactly what. You're free to see it the way you wanted)

"As you can see... I'm a dragon demon..." I said, as I look at all of them. "Y-you're a demon?" I heard Kagome said. I turn to her and nod my head. "That explains it... That's why you can move so fast... I've been thinking how are you able to save me that day..." She said. "Yeah..." Was all I could say.

"I'm sorry for keeping it a secret from you..." I said, looking down. Kagome pulls me into a hug. "Don't worry... It's okay..." She said. I just smile and hugs her back. "Thank you, Kagome" I said, leaning my head on her shoulder. I let out a sob and hug her tightly. My body starts trembling as I start to cry. Kagome caress my hair softly.

I calmed down and pull away from her. "Sorry about that... I didn't mean to cry in front of any of you... I just can't help it... Ever since I turn into this... Everyone has been looking at me with nothing but fear..." I said, looking down. I feel someone wiping my tears. "It's okay... You have us now..." Kagome said, as the others just looks at me with a smile on their face. I smile at them, feeling delighted.

*to be continued*