Everything is changed...

I turned my head and saw my cousin Andrew and I covered Chresanto up with his sweater. "What are you doing?! Do you not know how to knock?" I said and he folded his arms. "Well excuse me for trying to surprise my cousin and why are you on top of a dude?" He said and came up to me pulling me off and saw Roc shirtless. "Was you about to give him some cake?!?!?" he said angrily. "No no no!!!!! It was just a kiss" I said and Roc looked at me knowing I was lying but then looked at Andrew. "Well who are you?" Andrew said. "I am her umm..." he tried to finish and looked at me. "M-my boyfriend..We started dating a few weeks ago"  I said while jumping next to Chresanto and holding his arm tightly against me. "Oh well I am going to go unpack I don't wanna hear any cake bein given though" I nodded at Andrew as he left then looked at Chres he had surprise in his face but I could see some happiness. "Look it was only so my cousin wouldn't kill you" "You act like I was caring about that..." He responded while grabbing my waist against him and letting his hand slide down to my but I blushed. He kissed my lips gentely and I smiled until he put me down and stood up putting on his shirt again.

"W-where are you going?" I asked and he smiled at me. "Just going home hang out with your cousin girlfriend" he said smiling while pulling me into another kiss and I feel him bite on my lip for an entrance. When he asked I let him in and he danced around my mouth and I did the same to him. when he pulled away I put my hand behind his neck and pulled him back into a kiss. He smiled as he kissed me again but then pulled away while I tried to kiss him then smirked at me. "I know you love my lips just wait a little bit sweetie you will be able to enjoy them at school so hurry and be ready to go back.

~Skipping to Monday~

I went to school letting my cousin drop my off and I saw Chres waiting for me. when I blushed and saw people glancing at me and looking away. When I looked down Chres put his arm around me. While we walked down the hall people still looked and when he pulled me into a peck they looked away. My bully is now my boo....The thing is that I liked it...I liked his kisses no I mean I love his kisses I wanted him to keep kissing me and never end. But if I did then I would probably let him do something I would regret.  After I got to my locker he kissed my cheek. "Dani don't worry nobody gonna bother you but um yo girls are kinda busy so sorry if ur a lone more then usual" I looked at him confused until I saw Nikee, Arterria, and Ari were all over Prince, PRodigy, and Ray.  Alot must have happened during my absences. When I saw them hanging out I just closed my locker and headed to class. I was happy for them but I have to catch up on everything......Socially and Academicly...