The Beach House Part 1: What is he hiding from me?

Warning: THERE IS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT IN HERE YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN SKIP TO THE PARTY! YOU HAVE NOW BEEN WARNED!

~Saturday~ 

danielle's POV

while I was getting my bags from off my bed i looked over myself i was heading on the trip  with nike, Ari, atrterria, prod, ray, and prince plus chres. When I got my things ready I put on white shorts, a blue strapless feeling my hair go down the back and straightening my bangs. After I did I put on some bracelets and rings then I put on sandals that covered my back heel. After I finished getting I heard honkingo utside and ran to down to everyone.

Me- Hey everyone let's go to the beach house!!! Nike- I am so ready!! Leggo! Prod- *whispers to Nikee*- You ready? Then you are gonna come back a sex addict and I mean only craving for me. Nike- Ewww prodigy!!! Prod- Hey you said it!  Nike- Not like that!!!  Ray- i know my girl wianna do somethings but we keep it secret between me and her Ari- uhh no sweetie we ain't doing anything like that sorry boo. Ray- Come on baby I thought we were gonna have a sex party... Ari- H3ll to the no!!

Prince- Y'all is nasty let me just say what happens between me and Arterria stays between me and Arterria. Arterria- Aww baby... Jumps in his lap and kisses him.  I was laughing my ass off at Prodigy and Ray get dissed. I wonder what  might happen between Chres and I though or what he is thinking...

~At the Beach House~

After we got there Prodigy and Nike went with Prince and Terria tothe beach. Ray and Ari went to get dressed then they jumped into the ocean after they were ready. Ari- Come on Dani come join us! Dani- oh it's okay guys I wanna unpack first okay? girls- Okay! Afte I went up tto the room I felt hands run down my arms and hold me from behind. When I turn around Chresanto was so close and I put my arms around his neck looking into his eyes. You could see lust fill them but I know he wouldn't do anything I didn't want.

I kissed him lightely that was until he deepened the kiss and without permission got his tongue passed my lips, but it was alright. i love how he kissed me so intensly. I let my fingers run through his sort curls. Even when I was thinkingof pull away I couldn't because he let his fingers runthrgouh my hair keeping me close to him and our lips together. When I gave up his lifted me without breaking our kiss onto the bed and climbed on top of me. I let my hands slide down his arms he was so muscular I love it

. I wish he would take me but I knew soon I would regret  it by giving into temptation. I could feeling friend become really really hard. And he lifted my dress. I got a little nervous but my body didn't stop him only let him continue what he was doing. i could feeling him rub himself against me. There go my panties soaked just by him touching me with himself. His manhood was huge, bigger then I expected but I started moaning through our kisses. Seeing his eyes close I felt him let him still rub against me. I never thought dry humping would feel like this but it made me want to beg for him to go inside of me. When I felt himself build up he let his hand slide in. Then he began speaking between each kiss.

Chres- This wet already?  If i could i would take you right now.... then I felt his fingers enter me and loud moans escaped my lips and through his kisses. I flet myself builded up and I really wanted to release but he started going softer and softer I could feel myself throbbing. Dani- Chr-chres... HArder.... Chres- Beg for me sweetie. Dani- Chres harder...please harder... I couldn't believe this boy had me begging for him buthe did as I said and went harder for me and I felt my back arch as I released. Chresanto pulled from the kiss and kissed my neck. Chres- Just wait soon enough that will be you moaning me to go harder but it won't be with my fingers anymore.... I felt my face go red. As he kissed my jaw and bit my earlobe. He climbed off o me and left I sat up breathing heavily. Then I ran into the bathroom and took a shower. H-he has never done that before... I wanna tell the girlsbut who could I really tell? who could I trust with this. I don't want to not be able to trust anyonewith this. So I texted the girls after I got outthe shower.