Chapter 1: Finally Reuniting

Third Person POV: Neverland

The Jolly Roger burst out of the portal and drops to the sea. Once they've landed, everyone looks at their surroundings. Killian stares straight ahead. Now that he is on Neverland, he can finally sense his twin sister. "Neverland," Killian shouts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven stares out at the Jolly Roger. Peter is behind her. He wraps one of his arms around her torso. "Well, baby brother," Raven whispers, "It took you long enough." She smiles a fang filled smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Killian lets the wheel spin. He stops it with his hook. "Why are you slowing down?" Regina asks.

"Mother..." he whispers, "My plan is to bring us to the far side of the island, link up with the widest part of the river, then we sail right through and take them by surprise." Killian smiles, "I spent so much time trying to leave this place to kill Rumpelstiltskin and find my sister. Now, I'm sailing right back into it's heart with the Dark One as my guest of honor. At least there's hope for finding Raven." He looks down at the ground. "It's not quite the happy ending I was hoping for."

"Greg Mendel said something funny to me," Regina tells him. "He called me a villain and said villain's don't get happy endings. You believe that?"

"I hope not. Once we find Raven and... make up for lost time, maybe we can have our happy ending," Killian replies. 

Emma and her parents then have a long needed family discussion. Snow says that they will find Henry. "No, you won't," Gold interrupts.

Killian spots the Dark One's new outfit. "Oh, that's a great use of our time - a wardrobe change."

Emma and the Charmings walk up to Gold. "I'm gonna get Henry," he tells them.

Regina exclaims, "We said we'd do this together."

"Actually, we made no such agreement," Gold reiterates.

"Why are you doing this?" Emma asks.

"Because I wanna succeed," he answers.

Emma retorts, "What makes you think I'm gonna fail?"

"Well," Gold says, "How could you not? You don't believe in your parents or in magic or even yourself."

"I slayed a dragon. I think I believe," Emma rebuts.

"Only when it was shown to you," Gold explains, "When have you ever taken a real leap of faith? You know, the kind where there's absolutely no proof? I have known you some time, Ms. Swan. And sadly, despite everything you've been through, you're still just that bail bonds person looking for evidence." Gold composes himself before continuing. "Well, dearie, that's not gonna work in Neverland."

Emma says proudly, "I'll do whatever it takes."

"Well, you just need someone to tell you what that is," Gold exclaims. "Sorry, dearie, our foes are too fearsome for hand-holding. Neverland is a place where imagination and the supernatural run wild." Killian stares at the Dark One angrily, hoping he doesn't say anything he shouldn't. "And sadly," Gold finishes, yours doesn't. There are only two people on this ship strong enough to take on the King and Queen of Neverland. And you, Mrs. Swan, are not strong enough." Gold spins his cane around, then disappears.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Henry, Greg, and Tamara stand in the middle of the forest waiting for the home office. Before they know it, a group of boys surrounds them. "Who are you?" Greg asks nervously.