Chapter 1 The New Student

Hey Everyone here is Chapter 1! Enjoy!

At the Snow Queen's Family Castle

In a room there is a girl, sleeping away in her dreams, her hair in a ponytail and covered by her white blanket. Then there came a knock at the girl's bedroom door causing her to groan in annoyance. The door open to reveal her grandmother.

"Sophie, it's time to wake up. You don't want to be late for your first day at school."

"But granny SnowQueen. I don't want to go. Why can't I be homeschooled?" Sophie said as she sat up and stretched.

Her grandmother crossed her arms and sighed understanding why her own granddaughter isn't excited about it. "Because no family of mine is being homeschooled. I would rather have you make friends than to be a loner."

"Well, it is your fault. You're the reason that I have to change schools and the reasons of my hell I have to go through everyday." Sophie said crossing her arms.

"Well, I'm hoping that this school is going to change that. Unlike the other schools."

"Was mother okay with this?"

"She rather have you enrolled to her old school than the others. Hopefully they will give you a chance to prove yourself that you are not like me and your aunt." SnowQueen said rubbing her temples.

"My dream is to make some friends right now." Sophie sighed.

"Even though you have two friends. One from the six great fairytale families and...well you get the idea." her grandmother sighed.

"Granny, you know that I'll never hate you," Sophie got up out of her bed and kissed her granny's cheek. "Even though you are a villian. You still have goodness inside you that is caged away."

Her grandmother smiled and chuckled. "Even your aunt?" "Especially her too. Oh! I have to get ready!" Sophie said as she went to the bathroom to change. Snowqueen sighed sadly, "If only you knew the actual truth, my little Snowflake."

Sophie's POV

I changed into my uniform and got done using the bathroom. I walked out and grabbed my bag and got to the throne room where my granny and my aunt where at. "Morning Aunt Kira." I said hugging my aunt. "Morning Sophie." Auntie said as she hugged back. I pulled away and looked at my granny. "How do I get to school?"

"I can always take you there myself." Granny said with a smile. "Uh, bad idea. Remember you mainly Kira kidnapped the teachers and stuff. Not having both of you ruin my first day of school." I crossed my arms and frowned.

"She does have a point mother." Kira said shaking her head. "Oh right. Blizzard will take you there. Have a good day." Granny said with a smile. I nodded and walked out of the castle. I sa Blizzard eating some ice cream. "Hey Bliz, I need a ride. I don't want to be late." I said with a small smile.

Blizzard got down for me and I got on next thing I knew we were up in the air and flew away. "Blizzard, to be honest. I'm afraid. What if everyone hates me...and the teachers! Oh, Im so nervous." I said begging to shake a bit. I felt his take tap on me saying that everything is going to be alright. "Thanks Bliz. You do care about us a lot." I said patting him.

//The magical Time Skip//

We arrived at my new school. Here at Regal Academy. I got off of Blizzard and breathed in and out. I felt him nudge me with his head in concern. "Dont worry, Ill be fine. You go back and keep an eye on granny and auntie." I said as I hugged his face. I soon pulled away and he flew away. Okay now it's time for me to find the headmistress Cinderella.