Chapter 1

It was a beautiful day today! The sun was shining, the birds were silently singing, there was a perfect breeze... everything seemed to good to Shea. It was.

The way home from school, it started raining. Shea didn't bring an umbrella, so she used her coat. She saw a guy walking, he was wet, she walked over to him. "Hey!" " hey..." he said. " don't you have a coat to cover yourself?" Shea asked. "What's the point anyway? And why are you here?" "Well then..." Shea left him be.

Shea got home, she took a shower and then did her homework. Shea heard
a knock on the door. It was the guy from before. He said sorry and told her that his name was Amir. "Do you want me to make you some tea?" Shea asked. Amir sat down on the couch. He could hear her humming in the kitchen. "Hush little baby.... don't say a word..."
~Amir's POV~
Gah! What am I doing? I barley know her and yet I'm in her house? And it doesn't help that she's super cute, and sweet, AND gets perfect grades! "hush little baby don't say a word... mamas gonna find you a- oh! It's done!"

~~~~Shea's POV~~~~

"Amir? Here's your tea, hello? Anybody home?" Shea giggled while waving her hand in front of his face. Amir snapped out of it. "Gah!" He blushed. "uh... t-thanks Shea..." he said, still blushing. "Hehe!~ no problem Amir!" He stood up abruptly. "?" Shea wondered what was wrong.

"Cya later Amir!" Shea said with a smile. Amir fake coughed and said bye. "Gee, I didn't know tea can make you get a fever... I hope he gets better..."