"Just please, Stiles, stop saying things like that! If you haven't noticed we're trying to get our mind off of things like that.. So, please, just stop."

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." He apologized.

I laid my head back on Scott's shoulder, the bus rattled again, causing Scott and I to groan again.

"All right guys! I'm telling Coach that-" Stiles started, going to get up.

"No, no, no. We're all right." I nodded, wincing as I moved to adjust my position.

"Well, you don't look all right. Just let me see it-" He reached for Scott and I.

I flinched as his hand came toward me, "I'm okay. Stiles, I'm okay."

He gave me a 'that's bullshit' look and asked again this time softer, "Just let me see it, okay?"

I sighed and nodded. I turned toward him and slowly lifted up my shirt and Stiles gasped. My stomach was bleeding profusely and the wound took up the right half of my stomach.

Scott was first to speak,"Katherine! That's- that's not good."

"It's no worse than yours." I told him.

"Yours and Scott's wounds are bad, Katherine. Like, seriously bad." Stiles worried.

I sighed, my eyes drooping tiredly, "I know it's bad. It's only because they're from an Alpha, they'll take longer to heal. Just like Scott said."

"How come Boyd and Isaac are fine then?" Stiles rose an inquisitive eyebrow.

I didn't answer him, turning my attention away from Stiles to look out of the window, watching the dust the bus kicked up as we travelled.

Scott leaned his head against the bus window, "I can't believe he's dead... I can't believe Derek's dead."

And I killed him.

**

Coach whined loudly, turning his attention thin towards a sick Jared, "Keep your eyes on the horizon." He yelled.

Coach moved down the aisles, "McCalls? Not you guys too!" He cried.

Scott and I sat up and Scott spoke up, "No, Coach! We're good!" He called.

Scott groaned and I looked down, wincing at the sight, Scott and I were bleeding again. But the blood wasn't red; it was black.

"Whoa, guys! You're both bleeding again." Stiles whisper shouted.

I groaned, "Yeah, no shit."

He ignored me, "Don't just tell me that it's just taking longer to heal, okay? Because I'm pretty sure bleeding means not healing.. Like at all."

I looked up and growled, "He's listening." I told them, nodding towards Ethan.

Stiles looked at me, "Is he gonna do someting?"

I shook my head as Scott said, "Not in front of this many people."

Stiles looked ahead, "Well-okay. What about the two ticking time bombs sitting next to him?"

Boyd slowly looked back at us and I gave him a weak smile, but it came out as a grimace. His facial expression never once wavered as he turned back around in his seat.

"No, they won't. Not here." Scott told us, sure of himself.

"Okay, well what are you gonna do if they do? You gonna stop them?" Stiles scoffed.