Here we go.

Y/N POV
I reach school and look at my timetable. I have Maths first. Damn.
"Hey Sayori"
" Yes Y/N"
"I'll see ya after class"
"Ok byeeeee"

I watch Sayori run to class. Once she was out of sight. I then head to class. I enter as the teacher introduces me to the rest of the class.

Monika POV
A new girl has been introduced today. I wasn't really paying attention to what the teacher was saying. I just stared at her. It can't be her can it? She can't be in the game unless it worked...  Did it work? No way! Wow she's even more amazing in person than I expected. Miss cupcake made her choose a seat. She sat next to me? I wonder why? I felt my cheeks heat up slightly as she started speaking.
"Hi! you're Monika right"
"That's right."
"I'm looking forward to seeing you at the literature club" she winked
"Me too" I replied as we continue with class.
(Time skip to after class)
Y/N POV
There are still 4 classes to go. I sigh. Why can't I just skip to the literature club already. I feel a tap on my shoulder.
"Oh hi Monika! I thought you were Sayori for a second ha ha!"
"Hi Y/N! I was wondering what's your next class?"
"It's science with Mr Ice. Why?"
"Really! Wow me too! I was just wondering!"
"Oh ok! Um... wanna walk together... to class that is. ha ha!"
"Sure i'd lov- i mean I'd like too"

With that me and Monika walked to class together. Damn. She is kinda cute not gonna lie. However, I had to focus and try not to get too distracted. Can't be doing that right now!

(Time skip again 😂 to after school)

Monika POV
Turns out me and Y/N had the same classes. I really didn't think this will work but it did! She really is here! and I can finally feel alive. I can finally feel real. Anyway, it was time for the literature club and I told Y/N that I would meet her there after I had finished my piano practice. I was now outside the club room as I heard the other club members talk uncontrollably. I gently open the door. (Sorry had to put that in there 😂
"Sorry I'm late" I apologised
"That's ok Monika!" Sayori said enthusiastically
"Monika you Baka! you're always so late" yelled the pissed off Natsuki.
"I said sorry didn't I?" I reply
"Hey Monika glad you made it and how did piano lessons go?" Y/N said whilst she sat at the back of the classroom beaming at me.
"Oh they went fine thanks for asking" she winked Back at me. My heart wouldn't stop beating a mile a minute! Focus. I thought to myself trying to act casual. " ok everyone! Let's get on with the club shall we?" Everyone (except for Yuri who was stuck in her novel) cheered as we continued with our session.

Author chan: So Monika how do you feel now that you're finally in the story after 2 chapters?

Monika: I feel good now that I get my spot light.

Natsuki: I hardly got any lines!

Yuri: hang on! I didn't get any lines so the person who should be complaining is me!

Author chan: wait everyone give me a break! I'll include more lines next chapter ok.

Y/N: Yeah guys give Author Chan a break.

Sayori: hey Yuri don't say hang on ever again!

Yuri: why?

Sayori: You know why bitch!

Monika: hey guys let's just calm down and get on with the next chapter ok.

Author Chan: Yes let's! Thank you Monika!