A carriage was coming near us, a merchant was guiding the horses.

Yona wore her cloak, while I just jumped in a random bush and hurt myself.

"Ouch" I hissed in pain.

"Mayu!" I heard Hak calling.

I stood up and saw Yona snickering.

"Mayu, why did-"

"Firstly, I don't have a cloak like Yona, and second of all, you are injured, Hak." I stated.

"I don't want an injured pervert to carry me all the time" I smirked.

He chuckled: "What a shame" He teased, making me hit his arm playfully.

***

"Mayu, teach me how to use a sword." Yona whispered to me, which caught me by surprise.

"Okay, but you know, you are really going against your Father's wish" I whispered back.

"I know but I can't always rely on you and Hak. Also, I want to protect you guys too!!" She beamed with a sweet smile on her face.

I chuckled: "Okay then, but instead of a sword, I will teach you how to use a bow and arrows" She nodded.

I look at Hak, who crossed his arms and sighed.

"You forgot to buy something?" I asked.

"No" He answered.

I sighed and went towards him: "Stop lying, you can go buy want you need, we'll be waiting here. Also, buy me a bow and few arrows in the process."

He arched an eyebrow:"Why do you need a weapon now? You never-"

"Pleaseeeeeeeee~" I pleaded, giving him big puppy eyes.

He sighed: "Fine."

"At the slightest sign of danger, run and-"

"Go to the big tree outside the village?Yeah~ We know, we know..."Yoon said.

"Then go on" Hak nodded.

***

People were talking about how Soo-Won is now the king of Kouka. I look over to Yona, who had tears in her eyes.

"I can't blame you for still having feelings for him, after all, he was the only man you loved" I said to her.

She looked at me, surprise, but then covered it with a painful smile.

"I definitely think that you should move on. Of course, it will be hard and painful, but remember, I am here to help you out" I grinned.

"Hm, yeah" Yona answered.

We were still walking around until I saw....

"Fire Tribe men" I whispered to myself.

I pushed Yoon and Yona to hide behind a wall.

"They weren't here before. They must've been visiting the capital" Yoon stated.

I peeked  and saw the Fire Tribe men were coming towards our direction.

Shoot!

"Hide behind the boxes!" I ordered them as they both hid behind one box, and I hid behind another box, which was on the opposite side of theirs.

"Hey!" A random man called us out.

Do I have to fight them?

"If Mayu fights them, our cover will be blown" Yona said.