SFS:LSM PROLOGUE

Prologue--

SEX MONSTERS

Are created by a woman that was one of the women slaves, named Caroline Walker, who was unfortunately a WITCH, that was raped and tortured centuries ago. That time when women are under man's power and mistreatment. When tribe leaders and kings use women as slaves, maids and baits. She cast a curse to her two daughters to get revenge for her. She even used her spell to curse the other women slaves who was impregnated by men soldiers and ordered them to reproduce the same race through their kids until the next generations. And wait for her RESURRECTION.

SEX MONSTERS

Are not the typical monsters like vampires and werewolves that you usually know. Sex monsters take their transformation every new moon. The absence of the moon, gives them the power to be a HOT and SEXY women that no man could resist. They turn into a ferocious sex addict. But this is just their hidden way of killing a man. Souls are the only food of every sex monster and not just anyone's soul , but a MAN's soul.

The only way to eat a man's soul EASILY is through SEX . That's the curse of the witch . To use every man's weaknesses that will cause them their DEATH than they thought was pleasure .

In short .

SEX FOR SOULS .