War of The Mind-VOIDStiles

Start from the beginning

"Call me if something, anything, happens." He said, sending me a look. I nodded, trying not to get annoyed. I sighed as he looked over at Stiles. "If you hurt her," he threatened.

I grabbed Scott's arm, turning him towards me. "Don't forget that he's still Stiles," I said softly.

He sent me a soft smile, gently rubbing his hands up and down my arms. "If anything happens, just let me know and I will be over here as fast as I can."

He kissed my forehead before turning on his heel and leaving. I turned towards Stiles to see him smirking at me. "What?" I sighed.

"Your little friend, Stiles, was jealous." He taunted with a smirk on his once familiar face.

"Of what?" I scoffed, folding my arm across my chest.

"Of the kiss," he smirked.

"What kiss?"

"The kiss between you and Scott," he said in a sing-songy voice.

"Scott didn't kiss me," I stuttered. "He just kissed my forehead. . . That's normal. . ." I cleared my throat, looking away from him.

"You want to know something, Y/N?"

"No," I cut him off. "I don't want to hear anything you have to say. So just sit there and shut up."

* * * * *

I was sitting on the couch, reading a book, when Void suddenly started laughing. "What is wrong with you?" I scowled. My breath got caught in my throat when he stood up. I jumped up, taking a hesitant step away from him. I reached for my phone but stopped when I thought about what Peter said.

"This is more a war of mind than the body."

"A war of his mind," I whispered to myself. I looked over at him, my confidence growing.

"I'm not scared of you," I said taking a step towards him.

"Really?" He teased, stepping closer so our noses were practically touching.

"Yes," I said, my voice getting caught in my throat. "Because he won't let you hurt me."

He froze when I grabbed his face in my hands. "Stiles," I whispered. "I know you're in there. Please come back to me."

I pressed my lips to his and silently begged for my spur-of-the-moment plan to work. I let out a moan as he started to kiss me back. I sighed happily as he grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him.

We pulled away, breathless. My hands were still on his face as I studied his eyes. "Y/N?"

My heart jumped when he said my name. "Stiles?" I bit my lip when he nodded.

"I'm fighting him off," he said weakly.

"Keep going," I said as I smashed my lips to his. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down closer to me.

As our lips moved in sync, I ran my fingers through his hair. Suddenly, he pulled away. I bit my bottom lip as he stared down at me. "Are you still you?" I asked slowly.

He reached up and cupped my cheek in his hand. "Still me," he said with a soft laugh. "I just. . . I have to tell you something before he tries to take control again. I don't know how much time I have until he does and. . ."

"Stiles," I laughed, stopping him from rambling. "Just spit it out."

"I love you."

Definitely wasn't expecting him to say that. "You what?" I stuttered.