MIRAJ

BOOK REVIEW

Book Title : Miraj

Author : Shruti Wason

Published By : Blue Rose Publishers

Length : 120 pages

Available book formats : Paperback

Available Languages : English

Reviewed By : Dr.Niveditha BDS.,

Distributed By : Amazon, Flipkart, Shopclues, BlueRose

RATINGS:

Overall Ratings : 3.5/5

Title : 4/5

Cover : 4/5

Theme: 4/5

Cost : 4/5

Narration : 3.5/5

REVIEW:

Everyone has a love story. A different and a unique one. Love doesn't give you all the happiness you want without any hardships. One need to cross many struggles without losing their faith in each other and without losing their love. It's when you learn to overcome your expectations and respect your better half and shower unconditional love, you will lead a healthy married life.

One such story is Miraj by the author Shruti Wason, that revolves around two couples, Raj and Mira, Raghav and Vani. Miraj who is considered as the ideal (idol) couple for everyone shares their life's hardships and experiences to the young couple Raghav and Vani and helps them overcome their toughest phase of their married life.

Read the story of Miraj to know the bittersweet, romantic and cute moments between the couple.

Title – The title seems perfect for the story.

Cover – Lovely and cute design that fits the story well.

Blurb – Gives the readers an insight of what the book is about.

Narration – Uncomplicated and reader friendly. The story begins with the description of a place named Kalap where the couples reside and moves onto to the lives of Miraj, Raghav and Vani. Though the writing style of the author is so good, I couldn't feel the connection with the story in the initial chapters. But as the chapters moved on, they were penned really good and it got me on the track. I felt as if the choice of words could have better in many places.Otherwise everything seems fine.

Characterization – Though the story revolves around Miraj, Raghav and Vani the author had given equal importance to all the characters. Their feelings were portrayed exceptionally well.

Errors – There were minor errors found which could be rectified on further editing.

OVERALL (3.5/5):

A cute love story with lots of messages to all couples.