five

michael pushed ashton down on his bed, straddling the boy's hips.

"i fucking hate you," ashton muttered, pulling at the hem of michael's shirt. the taller boy smirked, pulling his shirt over his head and leaning down to press kisses to ashton's jaw.

"hm, and why is that?" michael asked teasingly, running his hands under the fabric of ashton's shirt.

ashton's breath hitched. "you're so fucking annoying with your happy attitude and ever changing hair," he hissed, running his hands through the purple strands of hair. he tugged lightly, resulting in a groan from michael.

the taller boy pulled away, pulling off ashton's shirt and moving further down his legs so he could undo the button on his skinny jeans. michael just couldn't fucking wait any longer.

ashton squirmed, throwing his head back from the need of pressure. michael smirked up at him, pulling his jeans down ever so slowly until they were off the curly headed boy's legs and on the floor.

michael slowly pushed ashton's legs apart so he could fit between them. ashton looked down at him, biting his lip harshly. michael kissed his tip through the fabric of the boy's briefs, slipping a finger under the waistband and lowering them.

ashton moaned quietly, too pleasured to care that if was michael he was about to have sex with. "don't be a tease," he mumbled, bucking his hips slightly. michael pushed his hips harshly down on the bed.

"calm down, baby. you'll have me soon enough," michael whispered into ashton's hipbone, making the boy squirm. finally, michael decided to stop teasing him and pulled off his briefs. he pulled ashton's legs up so they were bent at the knees before standing up and taking off his pants and boxers.

he laid back down over ashton, carefully positioning himself before pushing in about an inch. ashton winced and shut his eyes, clawing at the mattress for something to hold on to. michael pressed a soft kiss on his cheek before slowly pushing all the way in. ashton was breathing heavily, trying to adjust.

ashton was most certainly not a virgin, but it had been a while since he had gotten fucked. especially by someone as hot and as big as michael. after a few moments, he looked up and michael and nodded, telling him to move.

michael carefully pulled out halfway, using his hands on either side of ashton's body to keep his balance. slowly, he started going at a faster pace, watching ashton's face contort into a mix of pain and pleasure.

"hey, hey, it's okay. you can scratch my back if you want," michael whispered to the smaller boy, who immediately rested his hands on michael's back.

ashton dug his nails into michael's skin slightly when he brushed against his prostate, gasping out a moan. "fuck," he breathed. "do that again."

michael obliged, thrusting back in the same way. ashton dug his nails in deeper, running them down the other boy's back. smirking, michael started thrusting roughly, pressing kisses to ashton's exposed neck.

they kept like this for a minute or two, until ashton was a fit of moans and whimpers. "i'm gon- fuck, mikey, he rambled. with one last low moan, he came onto his stomach.

michael only had to thrust a few more times before reaching his orgasm, collapsing onto ashton in the process. they laid there, breathless and sweaty for a few minutes.

"michael?" ashton whispered, sounding dazed.

"yeah?" michael replied, not looking up at the boy's face.

"i still hate you. and your stupid hair," the curly haired boy mumbled before drifting off to sleep.