"I took the bus," he flashed his white teeth showing you a gorgeous smile.

"But I didn't leave you with a bus fare."

"Oh," Taehyung quickly did a brainstorming then got back to himself. "You need to pay the bus to get somewhere?"

"Yeah." You sighed seeing his obliviousness. "Did anyone pay for you?"

"I think they did." He scratched the top of his head sheepishly trying to remember. "Oh, there was this girl before me and she told the driver that she paid for two. Now I realize she meant me! Wow Sarang, people from earth are really generous!" He beamed happily at the end of his sentence.

"That's because you're handsome."

"Really?" As if he couldn't understand he thought to himself again. "But I think everyone here is beautiful."

"You need glasses," you mumbled to yourself. "Why did you go outside Tae, I think I told you not to. It's dangerous since you don't know any places. You could get lost! I took responsibly for you but I'd need your cooperation too."

You weren't scolding him but stating what you wanted to say in a calm manner. Though it looked like it saddened him quite a bit and he stayed silent for a while.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" You finally said seeing him this quite.

He kept walking straight looking down at the road. But then he spoke up. "I just missed you very much, that's all. I just wanted to see you and pick you up from college."

There he went again.

He could say the most cheesy things that'd make you melt into a puddle without even thinking. If it was some guy from earth, some human guy, you would've literally thought he had the biggest crush on you.

"Yeah stop. You didn't miss me," you said feeling a bit shy.

"No, I did!" It didn't take him a second to protest. "Also I've been..."

"Noona!" You heard a low screeching sound that made you both stop immediately. And you saw little Jimin happily approaching you with a football in his hands.

But his bright smile soon vanished into nothingness when he saw Taehyung beside you. Coming closer he tugged onto your shirt looking up at Taehyung helplessly, his pouty lips formed into a thin line.

"Jimin-ah were you playing by yourself?" You crouched down to meet his eye level and asked. "Did you have lunch or do you want noona to buy you something?"

"Who's that, noona?" Jimin only asked with a frown slowly taking shape in his small face. His tug on your shirt got even tighter.

"Who are you?" You heard Taehyung ask Jimin.

"I asked it first." Jimin chewed in his words. Dang, you've never seen him like that. Jimin was the nicest kid in the neighbourhood, you've often seen him throwing a tantrum or having a fight with his brother but never seen him angry like this.

Looking up at Taehyung, he had such a blank expression on that no one would ever give to a kid.

"What's wrong with you?" You mumbled giving Taehyung a push from the side which brought him back to his normal self. "This is Jimin, Jungkook's brother. Remember my childhood friend Jungkook? And Jimin, this is Taehyung." You smiled happily introducing them to each other but Jimin didn't smile. Taehyung only nodded in acknowledgment.

"Yeah but who is he?" Jimin asked looking at your face. Suddenly his frown vanished yet his eyes started looking a little teary. "I-is that your boyfriend noona?"