Info

Welcome to Thinking Out Loud, whoever you are.

We don't know how you found this, what kind of person you are, what you're looking for here…
The fact that we don't know much about you is actually one of the reasons why we started this project, but we'll explain later on.

Did you notice the much in don't know much about you? It implies we do know a few things, muhahaha.

First of all, you're a human being. OK, just kidding. We hope so anyway.

Once again.

First, you're a lucky person. Lucky because your discovery of this whatever-it-is will change your life. I'm serious right now. Thinking is really important and not only because the disuse of the brain destroys it. Spending a few minutes of your precious time on thinking are more useful than those spent on playing video games or staring at the ceiling. Those minutes will help you find yourself and your interests, help you live in a better way. We're not sure of what one will earn, the change will be slow and personal. Or this is what we believe in. Thinking is better than not like smiling is better than not, right?
You'll find something which those who are not here won't find, whatever it will be.
Convincing? Probably not, but that's okay.

Then, you're curious and clever. We know it for sure. If you're still here after all the words we wrote, the incomprehensible thoughts… You must be interested in secret codes.

Finally, you're special. Every person has a different opinion which makes him/her unique. Maybe you're thinking that lots of people has, for example, the same favourite colour. That's true. But that's not. Think of the reasons why you like something, think of the choice of words you use to describe it, think of the experiences which made you like it… You're one in the world and you have to believe us.

Now that Suy has enjoyed procrastinating, we can move on the presentation of Thinking Out Loud.

••

~Who are we?

We are two Italian girls. We're eighteen and have been friends since elementary school. We don't know why our first real collaboration comes out only now, but better later than never. I mean, we've been helping each other for a while now.

@Suycali
Hey guys :)
My name is Suyren, but you can shorten it in Suy. I’m half Japanese and half Italian, more the former right now. This is why we can handle Japanese, too. I'm interested in linguistics and l’m planning to master Spanish and ASL. It's me writing most of the parts, so don't blame my friend for my bad grammar.

I like it when it pours, I like pop music, fantasy books, eagles, the name Sophia, Norway, the curtains when they fly, action movies…
More on my profile.

@Kyaayk
Hi everyone!
I'm Chiara, but I like to be called Kya (yes, with the "k" and the "y", and no, there is not a specific reason why, I like it this way and that's it). I'm 100% Italian and I'm sorry but I don't know Japanese. However, I can handle Spanish since I'm studying it at school.
I haven't decided yet what I want to be in the future, but I'm not afraid of it.

As my friend, I like pop music and fantasy books. I love Maldives (hot weather is my natural habitat, lol) and extreme sports.
I don't think that joy and happiness are the best feelings.

I wish I could say "more on my profile", but my profile is as empty as a deserted land. So, if you have any further question just text me :)

••

~How did we decide to start this?

There is not only a reason, but a few. The mix of all the experiences brought us here.
First, Susanna Tamaro’s Follow your heart. BTW, it is a great book and defenetely recommended. It gave us a lot of topics to think about.
Second, the bunch of works they made Suy do at school. Japanese tend not to express themselves in front of people, they do on paper though. Students can choose whether to take those courses for the personal understanding or not.
Third, the project of self understanding we started in the real life.
Fourth, the absence of information about who we are talking to, who our followers are, who we are following…
Last but not least, the great influence of books (deep characters, those who don't think at all) and that of adolescence. We think our age is what affected us the most in the end. An adult won't think of thinking.

••

~What's our purpose?

1. Thinking out loud. Thinking in order to train our lazy brains. Expressing ourselves in order to show others who we are.
2. Finding out who sits behind the screen. You know, all we know about you is your nickname and your profile picture since we're too lazy to read a probably inexistent bio. Just kidding, we're stalking you right now.
3. Decreasing the daily stress by thinking out loud. You're free to discuss about the given topics, propose themes you're interested in or contact us if you need moral support. You're free.
4. Understanding yourself. We'll try to help you find yourself in the Japanese way mentioned above.
5. Understanding others and finding friends. People who has the same opinions as you, or are totally different. It's up to you. Discussing will let you know what others think and who they are.
6. Improving skills. Writing (we can give you some advice if you needed), respecting others…
7. Growing up. Understanding ourselves and others will help us growing up.
8. Getting advice. From us but also from the other people here.
9. Finding new opinions.
10. Have fun. Making new friends is, reading funny opinions is.

••

~Why do we write in English?

Maybe because it gives chances to almost all the wattpadders to casually come across this project. The more we are, the better. Plus, Suy is in her English period and she just felt like practicing English. Oh, naturally you're free to use the language you prefer! As we said, we can handle Spanish, Italian, Japanese, too.

••

~Rules?

Respect for everyone's opinion.
That's it.

••

~What to do?

Feel free to express your opinion and let us hear you're opinion. If you don't like the idea of posting it, you can contact us privately. You can also propose themes you want to discuss

••

~Others

We'll write our opinion in the comments just like any other person 'cause we don't want to influence anyone.
There may be a contest with premades or something not decided yet as a premium in the near future. Suy has just started making covers, she's far from being good at making them, but she is willing to help. Ask her if you want to know more.
For those who want to remain anonymous, just send us your opinion privately and we will post it for you.
This project is at its start and it's still pretty confused. If you have any suggestions, feel free to let us know.

Hope it's clear enough.

Thank you for reading this, the screaming session is starting in...
Three!
Two!
One!
Soon! :)