l.

Olivia woke up to the bright sun shining through her glass window. She squinted her eyes and yawned. Throwing the sheets off that were wrapped around her petite figure, she went to the bathroom to take a quick shower before eating breakfast. Olivia lived with her aunt in North Carolina. Although her aunt was almost never home, Olivia loved her dearly. After her shower she quickly ate breakfast then grabbed the tripod that was leaning against the wall and her nikon d7100 that was still mounted on the tripod. Finally, she scribbled down a note to her aunt that said,

"Went off to the park for a whole, be back soon :)" and then left.

Once Olivia got to the park, she found a quiet place that no one would be able to see her and sat down. Today's vlog would be the "the accent tag." She knew her impressions were okay and she definitely mastered the British accent. Turning on the camera she began recording the video.

When Olivia was on her last accent, someone walked out from behind the bushes. Olivia jumped at the footsteps and muttered under her breath.

"Were you filming?" the boy asked. Olivia turned to look at him, he had bright blue eyes and brunette hair.

"Uhm, no," she replied quietly.

"Lies," he smiled. He tilted the tripod toward and began to speak. "Hi everyone! It's Nash here!"

Something about him gave Olivia butterflies. Once he was done talking he turned off the camera and walked over to her.

"So are you a youtuber?" he questioned.

"Kind of," Olivia answered. Olivia had heard of him before but never really watched his videos.

"That's cool! I am too!" he smiled. Olivia saw his dimples and the butterflies came back. She couldn't have liked him, could she? She just met him.

"What's your name?" He asked curiously.

"I'm Olivia, and I'm assuming your Nash?" Olivia laughed.

"Yup that's me, the one and only!" he smirked. "Well I'll see you around!" he said standing up. Nash offered Olivia a hand and pulled her up, she laughed and he smiled.

"Bye!" she replied packing up her camera equipment.

__________________

What do you all think? Should I keep going?